best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:coke2: pills what a great life anyway guy's I think I found a 5 star bet its in the CFL. this might be the best bet of the year so far in the CFL toronto+2 both team are bad but montreal should not giving point s to a tee ball team yeah tee ball thats baseball I really don't like using GOY but its the best bet this year in the CFL
toronto+2 mint gov mint to the bank please bet at your own risk

Last edited by a moderator:
wise yeah this baseball most go don't get me wrong for those who like betting baseball god bless them betting this sport will give you a heart attack I have never seen such bad bullpens

toronto 31-5 GOY best bet of the year baby mint gov mint to the bank baby:thumbsup:goodnight

chance:shake:it was to late to post CALGARY but there is alot of time left CALGARY might lose I hope not great job guys
wise:shake:
oak:shake:

good morning I see 1 game in CFL ottawa is +6.5 i'm going to wait and see if the public can push this line its not a bet yet:prayer public push this line to 7:popcorn:

at the meadowlands today I have been betting harness racing for over 31 year's there is a horse in the 5 race called THINKING OUT LOUD with big bad john campbell on this horse. john campbell was the best of the best harness driver of all time you don't fuck around with big bad johnny campbell program odds 6-1 best of luck

they really can't score so you might be right i'm still looking at the game ty my brother

well it looks like this game is not going to 7 this game looks like its going way under. but yes I was hoping for 7 both teams are bad this game comes down to the QB sas QB is real bad not saying ottawa is real good but he is better then sas QB if this line was 3 which is were I put it I would not bet this game. but at +6.5 yes the bet
OTTAWA+6.5 like I said sas QB is real bad like I like to say this guy can't even throw a rock let alone a football DURENT QB for sas comp rate 54.9 percent real bad int 5/ ottawa comp rate 57.4 int 1 like I said this game will come down right down who the better QB is bol

it looks like ottawa QB cant throw my god one bad bet unless something crazy happens the good thing about betting there is always tomorrow

Back