best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:badass:guy's I really hate betting baseball no chalks when I post or real small chalks like I keep saying when betting a big chalk even if you win the risk is not worth the reword. but once in a while I think the oddsamkers made some real bad line's today I like 6 play's a lot the bets
BOSTON+110 best bet real bad line winner
sl-104 real bad line pitt is 1 real bad team they have nothing goose egg 0 winner
cinny+131 this line is way to high loser
texas-111 should pound seattle loser
like I have been saying the DUCKS-1.5+200 will win this game. series at 2-2 playing at ducks should be a big time blowout winner
DUCKS regulation -105 what a gift but please bet at your own risk I see a real big day today might be a 6 team parlay bol my brothers mint gov mint to the bank baby:thumbsup2:winner

Last edited by a moderator:
Comin outta retirement.
STEED whats happening my brother no i'm waiting for football the money game like pool in 9 ball. I just seen these 6 game's and they all fit into my play's. I love these bet's the bets are not saying much watch all 6 bets lose I will talk to you later some crazy shit happened you won't believe bol with your bets mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

hunt ty my brother lets try to make some money bol with your bets

STEED Goalllllllll CAN THE ducks DO IT 6-1 5 dimes had the DUCKS at 9-1 50.000 would be nice at 5 dimes:badass:

Good to see you post D8. How's the health my friend? Headaches?
cover ty for asking my brother yeah the headaches are a lot better since i'm off the pain killers. but now i'm trying to get off suboxone it's real hard I wish I never started taking the painkillers. like I keep saying once you start you never can go back it's a struggle the rest of your life bol betting baseball

Sick ass call. Mints so fresh.
hunt ty I got lucky the parlay was close losing the Texas game late and cinny almost winning. but it was a great day I need the DUCKS to win the sc at 6-1. then the year would be unreal but its a long way to go to win the sc see you football season bol

good morning no i'm not going to start posting baseball but 1 game I see this all the time in sports betting. when a team is on a losing streak or playing bad like boston and they win in a blowout they come right back and win the next game BOSTON -102 bol mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

add on I said I was not going to post any baseball but WTF are the oddsmakers thinking. yes i'm not a big baseball guy but i'm a expert with the lines and the oddsmakers fucked up i'm not saying my teams are going to win because in gambling anything can happen nothing is a luck but death. are you kidding me here you have a fucked up team PITT I said yesterday PITT has nothing goose egg 0 this is a real bad line I don't care who is pitching for PITT. who is going to hit the ball for PITT if you can't hit you can't win. like I said it's a baseball game can PITT win yes anybody can win 1 game hell there is 162 game's in a season but to take PITT you have to have balls. PITT -102 there is no way if PITT was +140 then yes but -102 at sl no ty. I see a few game's that I like I keep saying if I lose you won't have to worry about paying juice or real small juice i'm a underdog better. betting chalks will kill you in the long run todays game's bol mint gov mint to the bank baby win or lose see you in football please bet at your own risk:badass:
BOSTON-102 best bet winner
sl-112 best bet bad line should be higher loser
texas+160 there is no way this line should be this high winner
LAK +140 hockey great bet winner
SA-3.5 B BALL loser
OKC-3 push

it's down sl+100 unreal I love it like I said can PITT win yes but not at being a chalk bol mint

another great day wait until football we will make a mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

good morning guy's what a great weekend we made a mint gov mint. I said I was done but it's been a great 2 day's so I will finish this weekend off with winner's
BOSTON -105 bad line boston should be the chalk -120 but -105 is a steal loser
PHIL -105 A.J. Burnett is pitching great AZ is 1 real bad team winner
PITT+170 like I said pitt has nothing but the odds are right this is a game where PITT can steal a win loser
LAA+151 i'm not a big LAA fan but no way should NYY be this kind of a Chalk loser
MINN +144 push detroit has no pitching the starters are good but the relief pitchers are 100 percent MF joke. Verlander better pitch the whole game if not Detroit can't win Cabrera can't hit a beach ball that MF is drinking drunk
ANA+113 winner unreal bad line best bet of the day this team should blowout dallas. you won't get many chances like this the best team in hockey playing the worst dallas ty oddsmakers for this line bol my brothers like I said yesterday see you in football let's make this last betting day a winning day:badass: yesterday was a 2-3 day for the week we made mint gov mint to the bank baby

Sigo ty let's try this 1 more time let's finish this great weekend off with some winners 4-2 and i'm happy:badass: bol

I said I was done in posting but when I seen this line yesterday at night I have to post this game . in sports once in a while there is a game where you like a lot . my fav sport to bet on is football/ hockey I think today is one of those day's where the gambler can make MINT GOV MINT. I love this game so much it's unreal can it lose yes in gambling anything can happen but sjs are in big trouble yes they have a 3-2 lead over LAK but sjs just woke up the sleeping giant. LAK -115 is a real bad line this team is back even when this series was 3-0 sjs I said that LAK would come right back and win this series. only 3 times in hockey history has a team come back from a 3-0 hole to win the series I picked ANA to win the sc but watch out for LAK this team was made for the playoffs please bet at your own risk but unreal what a gift LAK -115 to the bank baby:badass:you better get to the bank after the game before they run out of money bol this time i'm 100 percent see you in football

well we had a great 4 day's of gambling made a mint gov mint to the bank baby. don't forget the winner in the s c is DUCKS like I said that's it no more posting.and like I said you better run to the banktomorrow before they run out of money after this week see you in football:badass:

HUNT/BAR good morning great job you guys are doing every year this sport site gets bigger and bigger great job my brothers mint gov mint baby DUCKS at 6-1 sc

U rule bro. No hockey tonight?
HUNT ty my brother yeah NYR-110 are playing but i'm starting to get real bad headaches again. so i'm going to take it easy until football but i'm going to bet NYR-110 . PHIL is really not that good of a team don't get me wrong there not bad but I think the RANGERS will not want to play game 7. I think there going to finish phil off and tomorrow I love LAK +120 but like I said I really think DUCKS win it all. a lot of the gamblers think because dallas gave the DUCKS a hard time that they can't beat sjs/lak but the public will see 100 percent a diff team in the DUCKS bol my brother

Back