best bet from the best baby NEVADA VEGAS

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

is anybody going to NEVADA VEGAS AUG 15 I will be there lets have a few drinks and make a few pennys i'm going there to bet U of M its will be the biggest bet I have ever made :money::money::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass:

Have you met up with BAR/STEED at miller's bar yet? :badass:
no but it better be soon or forget it because the wife and me are moving like I said I want to move back to AZ scottsdale she whats to move to NC/SC/FLORIDA no way we going looking after the NEVADA trip you have to keep the wife happy so we will go and look in FLORIDA/NC/SC but we moving to AZ if not scottsdale then SEDONA AZ if you want to meet up at millers bar let me no

I'll try to be in Vegas at that time. Lockers full of cash and mints and furnaces :money:

Michigan sucks so much dick.[/Q
that's my boy steed be careful i'm real good friends with isis jihadi john knows were you live and I have talked with BAR he said no way i'm paying to get steed out he is on his own:hang:BAR said if you change your mind of U of M he will help you but if not:prayerpoor steed I will watch CNN news and GMA

Where in NC/SC you thinking about moving?
schrute to tell you the truth I not no but my wife does I will find out tomorrow it;s not like I would not like living there I love AZ I just no its by the ocean

If I am around, I would enjoy meeting you when you come to town, d8
my brother clowncar that would be cool anytime I would like meeting you :cheers3: maybe at that great bar millers bar for a drink or 2 :beer1:

egg this sounds good but i'm getting married so I will be moving from MICH to PITT PA in OCT but if your going to be in town in the next month let me know I will meet you somewhere for a drink:beer:

Back