best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's soon football is coming I have been sick the last few months so I have not been posting much but I see 2 games today bet the same amount on each game worst case would be spitting to play it safe because at least one of these is going under but guy's like I said before the last 4-5 years I have been watching halftime wagering and the fianl results are LETHAL - HISTORIC -BIBLICAL i'm not sure if I spelled that right but anyway here are the 2 bets and bol my brothers CFL
calgary under27.5 halftime I forgot can both teams lose sure they can it's called gambling but lets win them both
sas under27halftime:cheers3:

This is phenomenal two days after the MILLERS BAR thread

get em D8 :moose: is loose

B.A.R. the main guy wow travel channel it's crazy I have been going that way the last few weeks never stopped it but I see so many car's in the parkin lot left and right hell I feel like going today for a burger and a beer that's the cool part you don't have t have a soda can can have a ice cold beer:beer4:

KJ yeah I never seen that thread until today it was just a shot in the dark that I posted hell it's telling me to go for a burger and a ice cold beer:cheers3:

Hell yea! D8 is back! You know football is right around the corner
i hope you have been feeling well and crushing headaches
:moose:

Back