best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys i'm a expert on lines and in gambling anything can happen but NEVADA not only made a bad line but they made a real bad line are you kidding me NE-3 what a joke listen NE is the only team that can take a garbage man and make him into a top receiver and take somebody that works at pop eyes it doesnt matter thats how good this MF QB is and the coachI forget AT not against B and B easy winner
NE-3 :shake:

Couldn't agree more brother , I hammered it at -3, hammered moneyline -165 and I have a future pending for them
To
Win it all at +120

wood nice wager -3 like I said sure anything can happen but your giving me NE-3 WTF I say this year after year anytime you get get NE -3 or under 3 you take the bet and fast before you wake up and its a dream . i'm so sure of this wager like I said anything can happen brady really wants this SB more then any other he would tell you the same thing why your asking because 5 SB wins we will never ever see this happen again bol

Took Pats ML -145. How often can you have them at a pk with 2 weeks to prepare? More importantly, Atlanta has the type of run D that Belechick will control with Blount. Kill clock and play action while Ryan watches on the sidelines. Pat's have the better D that will take away J Jones and force M Ryan into mistakes. Blount would be a good bet for MVP although Brady will probably steal it because of who he is.

Took Pats ML -145. How often can you have them at a pk with 2 weeks to prepare? More importantly, Atlanta has the type of run D that Belechick will control with Blount. Kill clock and play action while Ryan watches on the sidelines. Pat's have the better D that will take away J Jones and force M Ryan into mistakes. Blount would be a good bet for MVP although Brady will probably steal it because of who he is.

Wise, this post alone may make me take Pats ML - I just posted in SB discussion that I think ATL gets to 28 pts and I took the OVER 58. I also said you have to respect Belichick/Brady and they always find way to win and they won @ Reliant in 2004 fwiw. You make good points. Only thing I do not see is a dominant run game for Pats - but you make good point regarding Pats always game planning better -which is also what I said in Discussion thread.

D8 sorry for messing up your thread - as always good look and thank you. With you & Wise I may just take Pats ML

wise nice wager hell yeah if AT wins god bless them but my god what else does a gambler want from NE how can anybody take AT yeah I understand if NE was -6 or-7 but even i'm sorry guys but if anybody takes AT you must have rocks in your head . listen i'm not making fun of anybody because hell yeah AT can win. but if you life was on the line and you have NE vs AT at a P there is not 1 person that should even think on taking AT even are you kidding and I never come on a sport site this strong NE D is just to powerful number 1 points giving up AT will have problems moving the ball . please guys if you like AT bet them don't let me change your mind SB winner NE congrats MR BRADY:badass:

bones its all good my man its a open thread bol and yes NE will not lose this game BRADY vs RYAN please not even in the same League

yeah if you like NE take it now this line will not hit-2.5 not a MF chance I don't care how much money is on AT NEVADA will not move this line under-3

wise wow this line still is atNE-3 wise most of the time I try to cap and find why I like 1 team over another but in this case no . there is no reason to cap this game its NE-3 and if AT wins they win god bless AT good job

I have no real opinion but do know that if something looks to easy it's usually not!! Becareful folks no reason to blow your seasons bankroll on one game regardless of who you like.

cash I agree with you if this was any other team I would say yes why only 3 but not NE like I said sure AT can win I would never say a team can't win. but I would be so surprised if AT hit for me it would be such a real big upset yes the line is only -3 how can it be a very big upset in my mind it would be a real big upset that's how much chance I give AT . NE D is not only good they have a great D I really think people not know how good they are remember SETTLE and DENVER legend of doom or boom whatever it was called NE D is even better points giving up this team gives you nothing . + brady is a monster mission I can't ever remember a team killing everybody they play I could be wrong but I think NE has covered the line all but 2 week's which is so unreal it has to be some kind of a record whoever the NFL puts in front of NE they kills if AT wins like I said god bless them but not with my money not only is NE better this team is much better or should I say they know the game of football much better then AT . brady will cut up AT corners and there is nothing at can do about nothing the only Q can AT score on this D i'm sure AT will score but will they score more then NE . I ask everybody this Q if you life was on the line out of 7 or 8 billion people on this Earth even the owner of AT would wager on NE if he wants to live not 1 person would take AT even the people that live in AT not 1 not if they want to live. and I never talk like this can at cover yes I Guess AT could lose under the 3 points it could happen but I will take that chance like I said yes AT can win but no way at is getting my money listen you don't many shots getting NE -3 not many ever and when you do you take it before you wake up and haha its a dream the line is really NE-8 . but all joking aside if you like AT take them because its gambling and at can win

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck it guys you almost never see me post the spread and the O/U but AT will score jack shit 58-59 haha its not happening take the under NE D will shut down AT i'm so sure of this wager and at least 90+ percent of my agers are underdogs I like when NEVADA fucks up this line should be -6-8 for sure -3 ty NEVADA for your Gifts like I said when making this line NEVADA must have fallen out of a tree when making this line / how many times have I said this who is better me or NEVADA at making a line yes I beat nevada a lot more times then they beat me thats a fact guys thart doesnt mean i'm going to win all i'm saying when NEVADA fucks up DIL8 is here real reasy game NE -3 and the under 58 lets say its that i'm not a guy that jazz the line ibn my fave you will never see that never it make me a better pro taking the lesser line

Last edited by a moderator:
its BELVEDERE time a little DIL a little VAL a little OXY:party:

Line dropping Dil on the under! Happy to be locked in at 58 and 28 on half time.. My damn book moved off 28.5 just before I placed bet...
Hope to have a great day! :)
If not and I lose still believe all were the right plays!

Maybe you should just set up shop Dil and pick winners and have people purchase your plays.. You would not make as much as betting the game but you wouldn't be chasing money...

Dyker I thought the same thing its going to be my wifes call not mine she want;s me to run a buss I have the people I really don't want to go that rout but I have a lot of gamblers I will have a talk with her bol

win I really think we have the right team its the white team vs the black team to tell you the truth gl

well guys nothing more to be said can AT won no this is what happens when you bet agaisnt NE you lose what a MF year LETHAL-HISTORIC- BIBLICAL

wise yes we did wow believe it or not this was the 1 game I have watched in years a full game wow history:shake:

Great win Dil..
I had the first half under, full game under, pats..
Added the second half over at halftime as was hoping to middle and it came through with the pats! lol
Great end to the season!
The wife needs to understand that business is business. I would be disappointed in her if she made me change something I luved!
Anyway, hopefully you log in for baseball and some hockey!

wise ice hit betting NE live good work +400 I wish I had that I did bet NE -6 2 half . but great work +400 yeah your right I never thought I would go that rout I still might not I like it at CTG great guys here but believe it or not we are still not talking like I said I understand. hell I won't want my girl to date a guy like me so I understand dad meet my boy Friend I would say WTF let me ask you a Q what do you do for a living oh buy the way i love to gamble not good meeting your dad . i'm going to to do what I do best no more running around here or there i'm tried believe it or not out of all the luck my phone went dead I can't even call her waiting for my new phone it broke I have DR app today and tomorrow after yesterday I need a dr but good work guys i'm glad you bet the 1 halftime that was the only way you could win since the game went over so great work under 1 half that was my bet also winning both wagers 2-0 great way to finish off the year:shake:

Dyker ty yeah I think your right about doing my doing my own thing buss is buss great job

Dyker i'm sorry I thought wise bet the 1 half it was you nice work great way to say ty nevada for your gift I don't know if gamblers understand how bad NE killed AT yes if you didnt watch the game and read the paper my god blowout NE just look at the stats this score should have been 50-10 by looking at the stats

Hit big on Pats 2nd half D8. By far the best value in yesterdays game. You know it's time to take a break when NBA is the top thread at CTG. See u in March

wise nice hit I went with you NE-6 for the 2 half WTF was NEVADA thinking NE was going to score nothing to tell you the truth I would have given NE-10 let alone -6 brady is 1 bad man did you ever see him he looks clumsy can't run but a QB job is not to run just throw TDs what we are seeing is so unreal i'm lost for words . hell I might call NE today and ask if I could be a WR for NE I never played but it doesnt matter you might see me in the SB next year with a bottle of vodka BEL in my hands or Stoli gold:Cheers2:the name is bond james

Back