best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's ty player for posting because if not for you i'm not posting is a good thing or bad we will see but your right again ty and for coming over from covers to CTG you will like it here a lot . :shake:
CINNY+1/2 HALFTIME
NE UNDER 23.5 i WISH i could get 24 halftime
INDY UNDER 24 HALFTIME

Dil they are saying on TV that the field in Miami is not very good.. Does this not favour the offense cause the dbacks cant plant?

Dyker since I could rememner NE has problems playing in miami big problems +8 NE is alot to cover gamblers are going to take NE but get a real big surprise NE will win but 3 point game real close I see a lot of running

not sure a bad beat but I agree there was a good chance to just get a field goal there.
2-1 halftime, great start..
I played Miami full game, wish I wouldn't have but you never know they might get the cover...
I got that indy game under full game as well, so sure didn't need that onslaught of points. lol

thanks guys yeah I seen that late TD by miami oh well 2-1 can't ask much more going 3-0 as gamblers we would need a lot of help

dil do you still feel this play has meaning for the under first half with both teams making the playoffs now?

Dyker unlss something crazzzy happens we are good today would be great a lot of gamblers get or think we have to go 5-0 or4-1 or even 4-2 if it was that easy like I said 99 percent will lose at the end and if you brake or make a few thousand you done good thats all i'm saying on that note but yeah 3-2 day winners yesterday 3-0 day i went 6-0 but hell can;t win everything almost

guys this game is going over we are good but watch 2 halftime let the othersguuy worry about going O/U

Great win Dil, it was too close for comfort in end cause a throw up td screws us but it worked out great!
I went 6-3 today so happy with the day.. Yesterday was great too!

Did you talk it out with the wife Dil and get her to understand?

Dyker ty for asking she never called unreal I really should not be drinking but im not going to lie 1 had 1 BELVEDERE i'm going for 1 more with pain killers and VALIUM I should not drink but oh well women are smat its the guy thats the MF dumb one i'm sure we have good wifes but if I had to do it all over again not a chance but 22 years is a lot to lose

watch this game it might go but we are golden Dyker your 100 percent right a bomb and we lose but 24 was good Enough for the win now watch this show happen

I am so happy to not be on full game under! lol Packers don't even have running back now so it will be a throw fest. I am a packer fan so want them to win.
Why don't you fly out to see the wife and talk face to face and get things in open...
For real you gotta watch the meds and drinking though.. That's how one day you don't wake up. Nobody is worth that dil.. Get your mojo back, that is the only way you will get the life you want back...

Dyker because if I fly out there to pitt or drive its 300 miles and don't like what she said i'm not kidding I might be on CNN news have anybody seen this girl . but yeah I know I was just taken suboxone and valium but last week I asked my DR from some OXY and DIL but yes I should not be drinking ty i'm not having that 2 drink

Nice work as always, d8. What's the story with you and furnaces? I must've missed that one.

Well only you know what is going on between you and her... Sadly it doesn't sound good.
Face to face you know right away if there is any spark left though between one another.
If there isn't then you know its time to move on.

We need to get you on tinder D8. Fuck a bunch of bitches. They only got four one thing anyways.

guy's I agree but MF I have so much money invested in this girl my god you would not believe me.there is a reason why we don't live together we did that back in az and we split she moved to SD I moved back to mich. it's not the money with her yes she liked nice things what women woundnt. she just pm and said the 1 thing she said no it's not what you think i'm not seeing anyone else because that's what you think and she was right I was pm her at the same time she was pm me she been really depressed bad . its her brother he is a drug addict bad always in trouble that's one reason that I know for 100 percent. I can't keep getting him out of trouble yes he has a problem MF this world has all kinds I guess thats what makes the world go around

I guess I should talk about drugs well at least my drugs are from DR feelgood . fuck vanderpump rules MF what a show this would make rating would go through the roof even the SB would nothing on this show if Bravo would ever do:popcorn:

Back