best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guy's i'm having a BELVEDERE VODKA right now it makes me think a little better DRUGS /DRINKING GAMBLING WOMEN WTF what a life
SEATTLE -10 HALFTIME:badass:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes all the above could be LETHAL and i'm not talking about the gambling but if god was to take me away wow what a life I had:money::party::stripper::beer::party:

HUNT yes its good the best this drink is so good i'm buying a bottle left and right and with pills holy shit no pain what so ever headaches are there the next day after drinking but I don't care drink some more and alot of shit going on with health millers bar all on me talk with B.A.R.

I like your style D8. Not so much the half bets but the booze, haha. Do you place most bets before you get into the drinks? I tend to do much better before I get into the drinks but it's tough to talk myself out of the live bets when they start flowing.

Zeke I was just joking I just started drinking the Belvedere because my arthritis is killing me I never new how much pain that is my arms my legs I really don't drink alot you hear this all the time but I really don't I take alot of pain killers but pain killers really don't help arthritis to tell you the truth this is my 4 bottle . when someone is is alot of pain you would do almost anything to get ride of it even drinking gas if it would help. but no my brother when I drink i don't gamble . I told my DR this is the 100 percent the truth 4 weeks ago let me die my way your die your way you should seen the look he gave me it was worth 1.000 just to see his look priceless . he told me out of all the patients I have I have never told a patient I can't help you and that's what he told me I can't help you nobody can I said is that good or bad he just turned his head .I told him drugs- drinking- gambling -women I would never say this if kids where listening but we are all grown up at CTG I take that back almost all of us are grown up some of us should be shot. wow I remember when I was 31 holy shit that's all i'm saying:party:

wood yes I hear that it helps it's really crazy the dr will your real strong pain killers but not weed unreal

Plenty of docs in DEARBORN will get you a medical cannabis card D8. Fuck those pills man.

jk I agree with you my DR asked me if I wanted weed i'm going to go back yes I took DIL 8 bad mistake

jk ty I really appreciate it I will ask my DR this week about it I see no problem getting it hell I get DIL 8 which is the strongest pain killer pill there is

Agree with jk The oil or lotion used by friends with arthritis or neck pain and truly miraculous and by far better than opiates. Definitely get some and try it D8

CHSG I will DR are something else no problem giving you Dilaudid but weed no ty

Going to need to change your handle to D1/8 as soon as you see your doctor again.

CHSG I will DR are something else no problem giving you Dilaudid but weed no ty

it's in a lotion or oil, no "high" or side effects just topical and will not affect drug test etc
it is great for arthritis, muscle, joint, neck etc pain, just easier to get in CO and CA but still possible in other states

it's in a lotion or oil, no "high" or side effects just topical and will not affect drug test etc
it is great for arthritis, muscle, joint, neck etc pain, just easier to get in CO and CA but still possible in other states
I'm not sure how advanced Michigan is with medical. My friend is a caretaker so the flower is abundant. Never dealt with the lotions or oil. No idea if we have it here in Michigan

You know what's great for arthritis? A 25 year old brunette, forget it all
jk my wife was steve Giacalone wife it was steve or mike i;m not sure what to talk about Pressure MF i'm taking about bombs under:roadrage:bomb

guys we went 2-1today we can't be beat listen all chalks just bet theMF game and win the bets
NYG-4.5
NYG-3 HA;FTIME
GREEN3 BAY HALFTIME
GREEN BAY-5
AZ-1.5 HALFTIME
PITT-2.5 HALFTIME

Last edited by a moderator:
teaser just play it and win yes its that easy ty oddsmakers for your gifts and bookmakers ty
NYG+2
GREEN BAY+1

Good luck today D1/8. Keep the train rolling!

D8 before his upcoming doctor appt::badass:

D1/8 after: :joint 1:

SIGO this drink is so good it's unreal I use to drink stoly vodka gold which is real hard to find until I found BELVEDERE VODKA my god i'm drinking a bottle a day with pills holy shit this sounds like heath LEDGER oh well life is short if I go what a way to go . don't worry guys I will still post at CTG with god from paradise:money:

pro lets rock and roll drugs drinking pills women what a great life

all kidding aside guys if you don't know what your doing your better off drinking coco cola

You could write a book about your life. GL
SIGO i'm not kidding I just bought another bottle of BELVEDERE and DIL8 wow I see the games much better:stripper:dont tell tracy my god that would be it i'm not kidding a bomb would be under the car if not her then her ex would do it for her . that's why we live in diff states she can't ever come back to mich

pro good man i'm not kidding we got fucked on green bay drop TD with 30sec to go unreal . but I just bought another bottle of BELVEDERE and I don't care just kidding we got fucked on GREEN BABY wow

sorry guys if not for green bay dropping that TD we kick ass again and again week after week month after month i'm going to try to find the ten commandments mosses I think i'm real close to god that guy is ok he is drinking BELVEDERE with me and betting on the winners:party:god himself i'm going to look for the ark

Back