best bet from the best baby going 2-0 today

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guy's whats happening my brother's I like a few game's today the bets ATLANTA -117/CINNY-117. and the run line looks real god with ATLANTA -1.5+130 and cinny -1.5+180 that line is MF nut's the and BALT +128 to the bank baby:badass: gl i'm looking at some CFL game's so far i'm 1-0-1 we will have a great year in football we will brake are bookmakers I promise

BAR yeah your right Ican't believe the CINNY line -105 best bet 5 star ty oddsmaker's and the public for this gift I hope

:badass:well guys we had a great day we just killed the bookmakers goodnight until tomorrow

Fuck ya homie...I tailed, thanks!

I parlayed these:

ATL/Cincy/Bal - all ML

Atl RL/Cincy RL/Balt ML

spooks good morning good job i'm happy for you nice hit you hit the trifecta.to the bank

good morning the oddsmakers must be nut's making Chicago a fav. this team is so bad and there a fav ty oddsmakers for this line. the bet ATLANTA+101 your giving me the better pitcher and the much better team and i'm a underdog all I can say ty I hope to the bank baby:badass:

bet10 ty lets win some more money football is getting close I promise we will make money the bookmakers are in trouble

my fav brothers BAR/STEED/braves whats happening guy's football is almost here guy's I have not been posting on CTG. you guys know what is going on with me i'm trying to get off the pain killers and my god it's so hard I wish that I never started . I will have to fight this drug until the end of time

good morning guys I had a bad day going 0-4 what can you do its gambling. i'm not a guy that makes up an excuse the bets DETROIT-115/TB+111/PITTunder8 I could have 1 more game gl

i'm throwing LAD-115 for my parlay i'm not betting LAD just betting them in my 4 team parlay

IrieBlue ty my brother well guy's we made a MF mint GOV mint today 3-0 and the 4 team parlay. but I hit a 6 teamer unreal. that's 3 /6 team parlay's in 4 week's not counting the 3 or 4 team parlay's but I just hope that somebody at least had the parlay because after yesterday we should have made money we got a moose on 2 game's the football game and the SF game. but we made it all back today and a lot more goodnight my brother's until football to the bank baby:badass:

lets finish this great day off with a winner HAMILTON+7.5 gl goodnight lets made are bookmaker cry to the bank baby:badass:

Back