best bet from the best baby bowl games LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guy's I won't be around for alot of the bowl games the bets
HOUSTON UNDER 27 HALFTIME

NEW MEX UNDER 31 HALFTIME these oddsamkers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line it should be around 24-27 not 31 easy winner unless ints happen like yesterday with NE thwn yes your in trouble

ARKANSAS STATE UNDER 24,5 HALFTIME make sure you get that 1/2 points it's big

guy's if you really want some action hockey use to be my killer sport I was unreal betting this sport now guys remember this is only 1 time these 4 games look so good if you go 2-2 you make money if you parlay these and they win your book will tell you fuck off your black listed the bets
VAN+170 BOL
DALLAS-110
ED-110
SJS-1.5 +255 PL

1 more time and a parlay the bets
COL+100
BOSTON+150
TB+100
OTTAWA+110

Got anymore hockey bets for me? I have to bounce back after the 2-6 games you sent out earlier. Thanks D8

You'd think he'd have learned from his week ban last time. Guess next one needs to be permanent. Ah well.

At least d8 is posting thoughts and plays on a sports site. All YG does is come in a troll peoples threads when they go on a bad streak. Haven't seen yg actually post a play in a long time.

You'd think he'd have learned from his week ban last time. Guess next one needs to be permanent. Ah well.
Seems like only time he does post is to troll D8, does not contribute to the forum in a productive manner

win your right young must think i'm god but guess what i'm not close but sorry i'm not god 10-1 since I found halftime lines is lethal- historic -biblical case closed

Last edited by a moderator:
I go 11-1 or 10-2 6-0 and so on I lose a few games in a row this guy has not even a pot to piss in young

Move forward with picks. No more.

If he posts in here again he'll be banned anyway so just move forward all!

NM under 31 halffffftime
houston under 27 halftime
AK STATE UNDER 24,5 HALFTIME

Last edited by a moderator:
jk nexxt game is SDS lets hope we can win that game then the 3 game won't matter at all don't get me wrong going 3-0 is alot better then 2-1 we can't be beat sure in hockey we went2-4 but only fuck i'm not god and a few games where big underdogs and lost in overtime or shootout but we are going to up are wagers big time

wise nice guy he really was blood I think most likely the most liked guy that guy would not hurt a fly he is in a better place for sure lets win the last 2 games I hope bol

True story, I sent him an IM and asked him if he's seen this guy d8. Lol
he might be 1 off the only guys that had more experance then me I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean i'm almost at 50 years i'm not sure how much he had but I know it was alot

Absolutely LETHAL. :cheers3:

D8 crushes spelling, books, headaches, arthritis and pot dispensaries.

jk-kj-miss-wiz i'm really happy for you guys i'm not kidding I like Ctg a lot good people here

guys I like posting here I really do but I got another PM from another sport site . guys it;s real hard guys it's about money I think anybody would understand I got a 3 offer I just wish this site would do like everybody else guys like B/A.R./STEED are great guys I like these guys a lot but money cat is out of the MF bag talking about pre game

what did you just say?[/QUOTE
kj i
m just mad a about companys like pre game taken money from young gamblers that don't know what there doing or guys like STU that fat fucker charge 10.000 yeah check it out that fat mf is charging 10.000 aa weeek
`

Hope you stick around D8. If not, BOL. Thank you for crushing halftimes all season. I appreciate everything you brought to CTG.

:shake2:

Sorry D, I don't know who pregame is and I've only heard of RJ Bell but don't know who he is either. You be you, and it all works out. I honestly don't know what else is involved...people here seem to gravitate to you, so just keep doing you. Seems like you enjoy it. And many here seem to enjoy it as well.

I don't even understand half of what you've said, but if you're thinking about a cash grab for picking games, I can't agree. You're better than that, and you're winning more (I think) than anyone would pay you for your opinion. Chill out, relax, do what you do and enjoy. Buncha people enjoy you round these parts, embrace that.

And don't smoke weed. It's bad.

Haha I knew it would be a quick response, most people I know smoke it. I just can't stand it, sends me off a cliff. Don't mind the second hand buzz for a minute and there's no doubt it will kill a hangover and give you a great night of sleep.

wise I agree with everything your saying its just money is so important i'm 53 and ts getting hard paying out or getting paid it sound nuts it really does but I can't do what I use to my whole body hurts even driving around its getting old

Back