best bet from the best baby 5 star

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys last week the bookmakers where waiting for me at the bank . but like I said before its going to happen no excuse it has to happen bad beats like MICH STATE there is nothing you can do but to move on to the next game . but like I said I was not going to post anything this week because i'm going out of town but I seen this line and said to myself are you kidding me are you MF kidding my god ty oddsmakers for this line. the better team is getting points TCU will run and run and run all MF day on BAYLOR the bets
5 STAR TCU+10.5. i'm not going to be greedy like last week when I had a chance to take NW+10 I was waiting for +10.5 and it never came the line went to +7.5 its not going to happen not again TCU+10.5 even if this line moves higher you wont need it TCU wins this baby outright check out the ML bol guys have a great week mint gov mint to the bank baby I almost forgot here he is the :moose:to the bank for more money next Monday I will be checking out the score in PITT PA

A goy followed up by a 5 star bomb. Holy fuck.

Gl sir
STEED I had to my god TCU getting +10.5 with the coach they have gary patterson this D will be all over BAYLOR QB:stretcher:this will be Bryce petty oh my god i'm licking my chops like a pit bull money money. guys i'm just kidding anything can happen but all kidding I can't believe the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line.the oddsmakers made a bad line I could be 100 percent wrong but I will bet my money on TCU any time getting that many points against any team

Awesome.......good luck D8....grabbing horned frogs NOW!!!!!!
jimmy I think we have a winner TCU its just to many points this line is way to high . thank god I looked at the lines because i'm not kidding I was just going to leave everything alone until I got to PITT PA Friday

mrob ty I will try this line has to drop I can't see TCU get any more points this line is nuts ty oddsmakers

I'm kinda new here and am just curious....should I place dilaudid8's threads on my "must read" list?

I'm kinda new here and am just curious....should I place dilaudid8's threads on my "must read" list?

you should click on his profile and read all 5400 of his previous posts ... you're welcome :shake:

mint baby mint ... BOL this week D8

his threads are probably the most entertaining and he seems to win more than not so I definitely read them every week...

guys I'm PITT PA right now the wife said go ahead and post I would really check the MISS game. the +3 would be nice but I really think the 3 won't matter MISS is to good I think T@M is a big trouble MISS D is just to powerful I think it will be a real long day for T@M .the TCU game dropped like a rock like I said the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line BAYLOR-10.5 are you kidding me the better team is getting points unreal. and in pro CHICAGO getting+3.5 I THINK Atlanta is a soft team same with CARLINA+7 but CHICAGO I think is the best bet of the week in pro.bol my brothers have a great week NW looks good DUKE looks good NEVADA LOOKS GOOD AF looks GOOD but TCU/MISS LOOK THE BEST and CHICAGO/CARLINA look the best pro GOODNIGHT mint gov mint to the bank

Thanks for taking the time to post D8.....have a good time in Pitts and GL this weekend

tony:cheers3:
53:cheers3:
jrrock:cheers3:
NY:cheers3:
STEED:cheers3:
KJ:cheers3:
BANK:cheers3:
AL:cheers3:

GPS:cheers3:
Galt:cheers3:
tuck:cheers3:

Thanks for taking the time to post D8.....have a good time in Pitts and GL this weekend
JIMMY no problem my brother I hope and pray the games win yeah tomorrow the DWIGHT YOAKAM concert goodnight have a great week make that money:cheers3:

have i told you lately that you my MF'in hero!! :cheers3:

you once again saved me from my own crappy ncaa plays :rofl:

NYG:cheers3:
tony:cheers3:
Jrock:shake:
53:shake:
STEED:cheers3:
KJ:cheers3:
BANK :shake:
AL:shake:
JP:cheers3:
GALT:cheers3:
TUCK:shake:
JIMMY:cheers3:
CAPPING:shake:
SILKY:cheers3:
HUNT :shake:
BRAVES :cheers3:
ALEX:shake:

I've said it before and I will say it again.

You simply win man!!! Major respect for you.

guy's I have a few min I hope everybody won a few pennys yesterday . lets hope CAR and CHICAGO can win today that would be a great weekend

I have a teaser ending to the Bears +10..

Feel really good about it.. GL to us.

Back