best bet from the best baby 12/17/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guy's we had a good week going 3-2 college was good but NFL was bad but after all said and done are week was good going 3-2, today start's a new week TENN -1.5 i'm sorry but NYJ are just a bad team with no QB take the small chalk TENN -1,5 :badass:

cool very hard game just that NYJ does not have a QB not that TENN does but better then NYJ gl my brother

this gm so hard my brother,,little pissed bout steelers yesterday (at least i had atl and sf bailed me out), but back to this gm,..i love what ryan does to young qbs and locker is nt exactly the sharpest tool in the shed so id expect some mistakes for sure, then we have sanchez who doesnt matter what the d is he gonna have few fuck ups of his own and with teblow possibly back in the mix that really screws with his rhythm..wish i had a turnover prop available, lol... also think cj2k the kind of worthless bum that likes the shiny lights and nyj can be had in the run gm so think he pops one at least..greene will grind out yards who knows if jets will cash in their chances tho? i was kinda looking at under but afraid of bad decisions by either qb giving points away, kinda like idea of ten tt under cause think sanchez have a short leash on his mistakes while locker will keep slinging it around...think i agree jets the play but not sure i trust them not to matchthe mon night home teams emotion/level of play/ecgt ect...dont mind me just rambling..gl tonight

bank2 it' all good yeah your cool. I bet SF yesterday to not the spread I bet SF in the ML +170 or 175. I really did like NE but after the pitt game I did not have a lot of time to post it was about 8.12pm and I post on 4 site's. and there was just no time left to post. and I made a change to SF because the ML was just to high thank god I did and make my bet but i'm not going to use that game as a win because I did not post. but it is what it is sorry guy's about that but it was just to late. and if I can't post on all the site's then i'm just not going to post the game. but yeah my boy did it again the best QB of all time NYJ goodnight my brother's see you on the dec 20

my man Hbomb ty to my brother Hbomb because of him. I won the SF game ty my brother

GL my brother.

Be sure to get into our contest in the Contest Forum.

BOL :shake:

Back