best bet from the best 12/1/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guy's I just took a look and seen BAMA -7 mf here we go again the oddsmakers must have fell out of a tree the bet BAMA -7 last week was a winning week not a lot but something is alway's better then nothing. that's 9-3-1 in my winning week's. but I did lose another best bet that's 4 in a row after that great start 8-0 but going 8-4-1 can't beat that. more later ty my brother's

my brother blood ty it mean's a lot gl to you this week last week you killed it great job

Elbutre88 ty my brother gl to you this last week in college let's get this money. add on I really hate taking so many chalk's but that's what I like add on game RUTGERS -3 I no how bad RUTGERS looked last week but I believe this week D will be back and ready to play. my best bet BAMA -7 there is no way only giving 7 point's to Georgia should be a problem I hope gl my bro to the bank

add on FLORIDA STATE -14 this team should be mad as hell from last week and they should have no problem this week playing a bad team blowout city I hate taking to many chalks but it is what it is winners

best bet of the week and last week of best bet's BAMA -7 gl my brother's maybe 1 or 2 more games

I no this is not like me but this week will be chalk week stanford -8 blowout city

ljc_267 yeah they made bama -7 I think that the last 2 football game's that bama played helped them a lot. because there D did not want to give up any point's you can tell I no that the team's where not good but still not to give up a point in 2 game's is really hard to do. before the texas am game a lot of the public was saying this might be the best D of all time. and I really think bama is going to prove a point a real big point gl my bro

Elbutre88 ty my brother gl to you this last week in college let's get this money. add on I really hate taking so many chalk's but that's what I like add on game RUTGERS -3 I no how bad RUTGERS looked last week but I believe this week D will be back and ready to play. my best bet BAMA -7 there is no way only giving 7 point's to Georgia should be a problem I hope gl my bro to the bank

followed you here. like this spot for the knights. easy look-ahead spot for them last week, as pitt win was essentially meaningless. so i aint gonna hold it against them. Lville ain't looked good in weeks. let's cash.

Elbutre88 your 100 percent right like you said Lville did not look good for a while. there QB is hurt 1 good hit and by by by by because RUTGERS D will be coming gl my brother

D8 first two games right on the number, I endede up taking Kent +7 1/2 last night looks like we both won. Good luck the rest of the weekend
:Cheers:

abejr you can't ask for anything better we both win that's great gl my brother add on game U.CONN +4.5 gl

so far this week not good but this week is not over just yet/ win or lose no excuse from me just give me the final score gl my brother's

Go Irish let's get this done this is the last week gl this week

ty blood ty it's really about health it really is. and then there is other things that it such much important then gambling. but my brother the week you had was unreal I wish that I had a week like that my book would bann me for life great job your doing blood great work. gl this last week

cool1 ty this is the last week lets make it a good won gl my bro

BAMA the line is moving like a rock I should go and take the bulldogs and just sit back and hope for that middle if this line hits 9 I will but it can't see that bama should take care of BUSS but you never no thats why they play the game gl guy's

add on FLORIDA STATE -15/KS-10.5 i'm taking a mf beating today gl

You normally take underdogs and the moneyline but recently it's alot of favorites .. Not telling what to do or Anythjng .. Just saying its kinda unlike your style ... Goodluck the rest is the way bud

bookie your 100 percent right almost all of my plays are underdogs. but today was a chalk day big time. 1 after another there was not to many dogs maybe 3 or 4 that's it. you won't ever get an excuse from me but so far i'm 2-6 for the week i'm just looking to brake even gl my brother this is my worst week so far by far

I posted FS -14 then again -15 it's only 1 play I just wanted to tell the gamblers that follow me I forgot

i'm not giving up on this last week if I can hit these 2 late games Iwill be good to go tomorrow

About D-8

I happen to be a close friend of D-8. He knows he took a dump today and feels awful for anyone who followed him. He is resting now because this shit drains him. As many of you know he is not in great physical health.Still he is laboring day and night to make money for gamblers on 3 or 4 forums though he views the Capping the Game folks as his people and real special friends.
To him this is almost like a calling so a bad week completely drains him. There were bad beats and extenuating circumstances but a stand up gambling man like d-8 will not use excuses. He lost, he feels terrible,but will be back soon. Oh yeah,one more thing,he loves you guys and we both agree that the posters and cappers at C.T.G. are a class act.

PS A few hours later... I think he is posting already. He is just too restless.

Last edited:
D8 you are the man in my eyes. Streaks happen, bad weeks happen I know lol. Just remember its a small sample in a much greater population set. Much respect bro

Back