• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Best 15-0 team from the CFP era?

I was kind of hoping that you would give a different answer
Even with the worst defense of the 4, I don't think anyone is stopping 2019 LSU. Then I would put 2018 Clemson and 2022 UGA pretty neck and neck, slight lean to Clemson because of QB. Then Michigan. I think this year's Michigan was plenty good, but I do not believe they could handle a shoot out with the other 3. I think 2020 Alabama was on the same level as 2019 LSU, but obviously they weren't 15-0

Even with the worst defense of the 4, I don't think anyone is stopping 2019 LSU. Then I would put 2018 Clemson and 2022 UGA pretty neck and neck, slight lean to Clemson because of QB. Then Michigan. I think this year's Michigan was plenty good, but I do not believe they could handle a shoot out with the other 3. I think 2020 Alabama was on the same level as 2019 LSU, but obviously they weren't 15-0
Even that defense, go look at the names. Some are starters this playoff weekend in the NFL. Shit the Center Cushenberry was day 1 starter for Denver and signed for like 50 million recently. Just a perfect storm of talent.

The question is obviously posed for 2,3,4.

Clemson 2018.
Then Georgia 2022.

LSU's defense wasn't good enough, and they benefitted from the seeding. I think either Clemson or Ohio State would have beaten them in a first-round matchup.

Back