• Northern Illinois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
Which winless team has the most point spread value going forward, or is there any redeeming qualities in any of them?

The Arkansas St QB situation is a disaster. Florida International may be out for the count. NIU is in shambles. And Rice just lost to North Texas!

The two with the most upside to me would be Miami, Oh has shown signs of life not seen in a couple years and could have a chance to win a few games coming up. I guess they are the obvious choice since they’re already 3-0 ATS as underdogs. Georgia State is off a bye, so they’ve had time to regroup, bad news is the next game is at App St, but after that they may have a shot in 5 of the following 7 games.

Last edited:
-Why would any 0-4 team be considered worth betting on in college? No offense intended, but there has to be better teams that are worth throwing a few dollars on than a bad team without a win SU..

That's fine. I just like talking about any team really.

Surprising to see how uncompetitive Ark St has been in some of their games. Don't think anyone would've expected NIU to be 0-4, maybe 2-2 all things considered. Maybe one of these teams can pull it together and go on a run in conference play, does anyone see the personnel or coaching staff that can turn things around? Ark St and NIU were thought to be bowl teams. Georgia St was in a bowl last year, they have to be encouraged how they played vs Wisconsin. Miami, OH was 4 win total, can they still get there - they haven't been all that bad now entering some winnable MAC games perhaps...

Just a topic of general discussion if anyone is interested.

-Why would any 0-4 team be considered worth betting on in college? No offense intended, but there has to be better teams that are worth throwing a few dollars on than a bad team without a win SU..

they could be cover machines would be one reason....losing by just a bit on unfortunate plays

Mother Miami out-statted Iowa and played close to Cincy and WKU. I'd say that's fairly impressive for a team that's 0-4. Even the loss to EIU isn't awful. I think the Panthers are a ranked FCS team.

It had to happen, right? But it's only good news if they have a plan. I am told it's Herman or Jimbo, both of whom would be a significant upgrade, but only one of whom, I suspect, will take the gig. I want Briles, but who doesn't.

Back