Berlin WTA

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Just tuned in, have fun on the value with Daria after she lost the first and is playing a chick that has already needed therapy on her upper leg.

Daria is still getting + money on return games, not sure if they just can't catch up or what but she's a better receiver than giver (I know)

Pretty easy after she lost the first, not sure how much I trust her game on grass. She has to win points from deep and any serve/volley player could eat her alive if she isn't sharp.

Opelka to win set 2 will be played in London

He's +125 and I'll never trust this Aussie as far as I can throw him. Opelka serve on grass in what we need!

Opelka is a shitty version of John Isner

Will never accomplish anything in this sport, should try fishing

Grass court tennis is by far my favorite. Everything about it screams Summer.

Have to admit I havent watched much tennis since the 90s, but watched some on the Tennis Channel on a rare off day for me and was entertained.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Have to admit I havent watched much tennis since the 90s, but watched some on the Tennis Channel on a rare off day for me and was entertained.
Yeah I don't watch much but did today. How incredible do these courts look?

Perfect world Bencic wins this set in a TB, most rare of feats where we're getting service holds all match. Would love another set please.

Of course this is the agonizing game but even a loss wouldn't suck. Another set please!

I don't really see either of them choking one away and for me Bencic has looked like the better aggressor

Sakkari literally pissed herself in game 10 of sets 2 and 3

Won money on the match but lost those two games and she clearly belongs in the WTA

Think the next match is more of the same, A lot to be said when the 1 seed and 7 seed are a coin flip according to the odds.

Coco probably wins, might wait to see if we get better odds if she doesn't dominate the first set.

If Med gives a shit that match could be over in an hour

Pretty comfy calling Med/Hubie for the final in East Germany

How to bet these matches could be tricky, probably take Med on serve if he goes down 0-15 and all breaks

Hurkacz/Aussie gong show, no clue but eventually Hubie's consistency will piss Nick off

After starting down 0-3 it seems like Bencic has settled in

Not generally a fan of taking players after they break but also wanted to see if she could

Bencic ML +170 for me

And of course she gets broken right back

WTA and breaks are parallel, thought Belinda figured some stuff out on serve yesterday but probably just threw that money away

Also grass is perfect for Hubie, not for Med (although he's not playing Wimby anywar)

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hurkacz reach the finals there, not sure the draw matters

Berrettini too at Wimby. Won't have any issues betting either of those two at good + odds against Rafa or Joker

Also grass is perfect for Hubie, not for Med (although he's not playing Wimby anywar)

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hurkacz reach the finals there, not sure the draw matters

Totally agree... he will always be a fave of mine after bageling fed

Reactions: KJ
Not sure why Caesars doesn't have this Sloane match for live betting, sucks

Didn't bet pre match because I wanted to see if a better number would pop live, she'd probably gonna cruise

Back