Bengals - Dolphins - how does it play out???

emg2525

Pretty much a regular
Anyone with any clue how this one unfolds? Teams are jockeying for draft positions, the line has moved multiple points - any guesses or insight?

Dolphins are the better team, but really tough to find a strategy in this game....

The Bengals can win this game and still hold on to the #1 pick.

The Dolphins with a win would 100% fall out of a top 2 pick, which is ideal this year as you get your choice of QB or Chase Young, depending on what the Bengals do.

If I were the Dolphins I wouldn't want to leap frog the loser of the Giants/Skins and most likely the Lions. You go from a franchise altering piece to a crap shoot if you fall out of the top 3 this year.

Dolphins seem to care more on the field from what I've seen this season
Question Though...
Do players leave the locker room with the coach saying, "Don't play well, we want then #1 Pick?!"
Or the coaches call in plays from the sideline that suck, looking to go 3 and out?
And if it's a contract year, I'm going 110%, IDGAF about draft pick...

Dolphins seem to care more on the field from what I've seen this season
Question Though...
Do players leave the locker room with the coach saying, "Don't play well, we want then #1 Pick?!"
Or the coaches call in plays from the sideline that suck, looking to go 3 and out?
And if it's a contract year, I'm going 110%, IDGAF about draft pick...

Players certainly do not give a crap. I imagine any tanking would be done before the game with key inactives, etc.

Betting these angles is something I've done in the past and it's easier in basketball as teams "go young". You'll be pissed 30 seconds in an NFL game if the angle you thought would happen doesn't happen.

If Rosen was starting they would lose by 30.

Back