BenchCoach's High School Football Handout

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Zachary -1.5 1H -120 (2 units)
Zachary -2.5 -120 (max play)

As many of you know I live here in Northern Louisiana...Zachary is from the Baton Rouge area (south louisiana) and Calvary (opponent) is from here in shreveport...Calvary is a yuppie private small school who's hay days are behind them and they are up against a large division top 5 program in the state type team in Zachary...Last week Calvary got smashed by a local 5A school...Zachary is a big boy program on the road here in shreve tonight against a small private school who used to be legit....I maxed out what 5dimes let me put down on this one...nothing is ever for sure but I would have set this line at -17

Last year I had a similar local game if you remember...Fairpark vs Northwood...Fairpark was the play at -7 and the covered by 3 tds

That's a high HS total. 72.5

There will be some talent on the field for sure and for certain but not sure if Calvary can score much against Zachary....normally they would put up some points ur against this type of opponent they may just get totally shit on...this game has the potential to be a 30 pt blow out....if this play lost it would be by less then a td and Zachary would have to shit down their leg...if Calvary wins it would be the biggest upset in the state of Louisiana in 10 years

I asked my local for a line on this game and he laughed at me. Then he let me play it for $500

Nothing is ever for sure...these are still kids and kids do stupid shit sometimes but this would be like Tcu playing nebraska at nebraska

Coach I said nothing wrong towards you,i blindly follow you.

good luck today

I apologize for the comment, woke up this morning and it was the first thing I saw...never really mind losing my own money on games or "bigger plays" but I have a hard time when I post a play like this one and it costs others...sorry guys...going dark for a bit

Back