Benchcoach

just saying bench usually wins and has been red hot for what I've seen, so I dont know why he needs "relief from the suffering"

Nobody is denying that he‘s a good capper.
The definition is a break from something difficult or unpleasant. Betting is certainly difficult and may be unpleasant.
Suffering is just an example of something from which one may seek respite.

Alive and well. I was out of the country for a few weeks (Bahamas). I have been lurking the past couple days. Been busy capping WWC as well. I haven’t taken a break or “respite” (LOL) from any action (no such thing for me) just from posting for a bit. I am about to start a cross country road trip from LA to Orlando. Driving a moving truck for some of my family. Leaves plenty of time to cap. I will do my best to get my action posted this week. I have been on a pretty solid run the past 3-4 days so there may be some regression coming.

I have 3 AAA games circled that are all evening start times. Zac Gallen has been bringing home the bacon for the Baby Cakes, hope he continues his efforts tonight. Some solid gas cans on the bump throughout both the Pacific and the International.

Working on MLB now. Mexican League still on their extended All Star break till tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back