BenchCoach XVI

Atlanta -3 +100 (nickel)

Man, how the heck can you bet these guys with Ridder playing qb? I get they havnt really lost much more than won and I’m certainly not trying to say I know better, I just can’t believe he one the best 32 options in the world, he so so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Man, how the heck can you bet these guys with Ridder playing qb? I get they havnt really lost much more than won and I’m certainly not trying to say I know better, I just can’t believe he one the best 32 options in the world, he so so bad.
Heinecke is starting rest of the season

Heinecke is starting rest of the season

Oh damn, it’s a good thing I dont bet nearly as much on nfl! Lol, cept I did lose my ass yesterday, forgot one the most important nfl rules, when it’s easy to bet a lot it prob not a good bet!! Lol

Oh damn, it’s a good thing I dont bet nearly as much on nfl! Lol, cept I did lose my ass yesterday, forgot one the most important nfl rules, when it’s easy to bet a lot it prob not a good bet!! Lol
Agreed 10000% but this is why you take the falcons haha this season has made zero sense

Feels like a classic NFL spot/play but Atlanta finds way to lose with idiotic coaching. He will sling it 45 times with Heine today and their stud back will finish 7/72 yards.

PHI -12.5 -109 (1 cent)
BAL +6 -109 (1 cent)

Merry Christmas men…I know we all come from different backgrounds and geography here at CTG…the holidays can be a stressful time of year for some…take time to enjoy the day of family and football ahead of us tomorrow…keep your dobers up and your powder dry

PHI -12.5 -109 (1 cent)
BAL +6 -109 (1 cent)

Merry Christmas men…I know we all come from different backgrounds and geography here at CTG…the holidays can be a stressful time of year for some…take time to enjoy the day of family and football ahead of us tomorrow…keep your dobers up and your powder dry

Merry Christmas BC!

Back