BenchCoach World Series Plays & Props

Coach GL, I am blindly tailing your parlay no nada about soccer lol....but don't mind a position on LAD for series. Seems like they are destined after comeback in NLCS and incredible play by Mookie and mind blowing double play where ATL ran themselves out of the inning. BTW that was fucking horrible, how do you go on contact there 2nd and 3rd no outs?

Think Kershaw shows up tonight as well
Guy get a bad wrap in the postseason. For years the Dodgers had late inning bullpen issues in the playoffs...they consistently left Kershaw out there when he was clearly out of gas and had already done his job. Look at what his career postseason ERA is before the 7th inning. Then get back to me about how good this guy is. He was always willing to pitch out of the pen on 2-1-0 days rest and has always been willing to take the ball with shit on the line. Kind of guy you want to play behind is who he is. I hope its this year but I do believe he will get his championship that has eluded him throughout his career. He is doing better in the postseason this year because they finally got significant pitchers to go to so they don't have to leave him out there to die on the mound year after year. I played TB tt under F5 as well. Going to be on unders a bunch this series. Pitchers will dominate....Dodgers in 5 games

Guy get a bad wrap in the postseason. For years the Dodgers had late inning bullpen issues in the playoffs...they consistently left Kershaw out there when he was clearly out of gas and had already done his job. Look at what his career postseason ERA is before the 7th inning. Then get back to me about how good this guy is. He was always willing to pitch out of the pen on 2-1-0 days rest and has always been willing to take the ball with shit on the line. Kind of guy you want to play behind is who he is. I hope its this year but I do believe he will get his championship that has eluded him throughout his career. He is doing better in the postseason this year because they finally got significant pitchers to go to so they don't have to leave him out there to die on the mound year after year. I played TB tt under F5 as well. Going to be on unders a bunch this series. Pitchers will dominate....Dodgers in 5 games
Completely agree 100% with everything you mentioned couldn't have said it any better. Goodluck this series!

Back