BenchCoach WildCards and Whisky

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
*All Wild Card Round Games under 180 points total -115

GM1...BUF/HOU
4101 Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 39½ -105 (3*)

BUF/HOU un 21.5 -105 1H
BUF/HOU un 43.5 -105
HOU -.5 -120 1H

GM2...TEN/NE
TEN/NE Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 39½ -110 (3*)

Total Successful Field Goals - Titans un 1.5 -140
TEN/NE un 45 -105
TEN +5 -105

TEN +210 (1 cent)

GM3...MIN/NO
MIN/NO Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 44½ -110
(3*)
NO -7 -120

GM4...SEA/PHI
SEA/PHI Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 40½ -110
(3*)

* everything is $250 a unit for all playoff rounds...everything is one unit unless otherwise stated

Last edited:
I'm Just Here For The Whiskey BC. Check It:
SKREWBALL- Peanut Butter Whiskey.
Tried In The Parking Lot At The Forum B4 SLAYER's Final Show...
It Will Change Your Life...
GL Today

Boys I tend to stick to Old Forester, Sazerac, or the occasional bottle of Crown Black, usually sip em with a little Yengling...Old Fashioned is my favorite cocktail...Favorite beer is Pacifico or Barena...all of the above are typically available on the property

I'm fighting a good head cold and just bought tequila. Gonna sip on it all day wrapped in my blanket. Good reason to keep the lady out of the way while getting juiced up for the playoffs.

@C-MAN I Love Whiskey. Makers Mark Ready For Later.
The PB Whiskey? Goes great str8, mixed with a chocolate beer, and or, poured into hot chocolate!
Give it another try! Haha

I remembered you went like 8-1 last year betting the under on longest td during playoffs......missed it today.....Gonna tailed tomorrow.....thanks for the plays.....

enjoy it while it lasts...this is one of these angles that the books will adjust too...I can already see signs of them realizing their error, these particular props are getting juiced to death...Longer it stays under the radar (books don't completely lose their ass every game) the better

Now what the fuck you boys know bout a Sazerzac?!!?

I’ve had that PB whiskey in a shot once. Surprised it was actually pretty good

Great work in here

GM3...MIN/NO
MIN/NO Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 44½ -110(3*)

what’s your take on U43.5?? Still a play but lesser uts?

GM3...MIN/NO
MIN/NO Yardage of longest TD scored/. Under 44½ -110(3*)

what’s your take on U43.5?? Still a play but lesser uts?

Honestly it doesn't really matter what they set it at as long as they don't juice it to high...If your playing it play it for the same unit size every time...I like the play enough I wouldn't worry about one yard. If that one yard happens to come into play in this game so be it the next 5 times it will be worth it

it’s under 42.5 at BM now

One of the saving graces on this prop is the public does tend to hit the over especially in the SB...The more talk about this under prop and advertising it on the net the shorter its lifespan of positive ROI...Keep this one under your hat and in house

Back