BenchCoach Week XIII

Akron +7 +115 1Q
Akron +1350 1H (risking $50)

Akron is a surprising 5-1 at +7 in the 1Q of all their games. They have had 4 pushes at 7...would love to be able to get em at +7.5...Just taking a shot at them in the 1H, this line is ridiculous and this is a Wednesday night in the MAC. Anything can and will happen in these games...love capping these weeknight shit shows, perhaps one of the more challenging types of wager to cap in all of sports...for those interested I did play Obregon +110, in the Mexican League tonight, been pretty hot south of the border last week or so. Obregon is playing lights out and has a solid advantage on the bump tonight. They've been a solid money train the last few weeks, hottest team in Mexico this winter

Last edited:
Akron +30.5 -105

I know I have lost my mind putting this much change on Akron but this is the type of spot where books tend to hit back with vengeance...staying objective and realistic I believe this is the right side. I have watched Akron the last few weeks and they havent given up just yet. Don't get me wrong they are dog shit but they are still playing hard, especially early in games. They tend to play hard until something bad happens and then like most losing teams tend to snowball. I think they may hang around for a minute tonight, lord knows they are due

Damn my book has no ML 1H, I’m going to try to get live..So I’m assuming the 17.5 1H is just as good..haha gl Coach let’s cash this one!

Coach any thoughts on the side.. thinking CSU may be a live dog

sorry I usually cash in pretty early on Friday nights to get ready for the Saturday grind...had no play for a side in that one, tough going against Wyoming at home in those conditions. Much better coach as well

BYU -26 -110 1H

it was a coin toss for me to take em 1H or full game...BYU scores at least 4 tds in the 1H as long as they remember to wake up this morning

going to be weather watching throughout the day. A handful of games that look pretty interesting but the conditions may be tough to call based on forecasts

183 Michigan State/Rutgers 1st Half Under 24 -120
183 Michigan State/Rutgers Under 43½ -102
184 Rutgers +21½ -106
149 Minnesota U/Northwestern 1st Quarter Under 7½ -115
149 Minnesota U/Northwestern Under 39½ -102
150 Northwestern +14 -108

1541 Shepherd/Indiana (PA) Under 73½ -120
1463 Butler/Dayton 1st Half Under 39½ -110

Last edited:
Looks like a dog day Saturday! I’m on aleady on NW 1h, just added FG.... patiently waiting on the dime play..gl Coach

Nothing wrong a little holiday cheer money!

Back