BenchCoach Week 8

no clue on this one tonight, still looking into it...I have seen ULL play a few times this year and they were brutal both times I saw them...I will be lurking for a halftime play if I don't find anything before kickoff

I would take Texas st as I feel the handle this one, I don't like the line movement...gonna watch the first half and be back at the half...most likely will have a better opinion after I watch the first 30 min of this tues night shit show

Pitt +103

​I will be lurking tonight on 2nd hfs...looks like there will be a total play in the late game

God bless you

I know both these teams very well (that's an understatement)

ive conservatively estimated fair park winning this game 70% of the time...northwood is terrible up front on defense, if I could have bet the over on this one it would be the largest play of my life...total will be in the 60's easy

Northwood defense playing over their head right now, They have a stud dline kid who wasn't supposed to play, he is carrying the dline..great game for those of you that can watch it...two small rural community schools playin iron man

Thanks guys...this game is taking place less than a 1/2 mile from my house...fair park 1st ngoal at the 1

lot of late public action coming in on the over in this boise st game that I somewhat expected but line has dropped 1/2 pt to a point at most all books in the last 5 min

This Week So Far

Houston -6.5 -110

Fresno/Boise un 61.5 -105

Utah/Oregon st un 53

Va tech/Pitt un 21.5 2H

Pitt +103

ull +1/2 +100 2h

High School...Fairpark pk -120 (2 units)

Tease...Fresno +24.5/Wake +12 -120

New Mexico St +4.5 -110

Oklahoma -9.5 -110

San Diego State -9.5 -110

Maryland -4.5 -103

been cutting a shit load of grass but I did run in to this beauty...should have my evening games up pretty quick here

Mia (oh)/N Ill. ov 30 -110 2H

Mizzo +6.5
Mizzo +3.5 1H
FL St -9.5
FL st -6 1H
CFL...Cal/Win un 48.5
Kickball...Chi/DC un 2.5

going over to post puck plays now for those that follow

Back