BenchCoach WEEK 7

CST•C against this ULL team? No thanks. Kansas 2 times, Idaho once, UMASS once, and in 2008 L•LAF (in last season revenge game against L•LAF CSTL lost 48-7). Those are the road wins in lined games for CSTC. I am waiting but watching closely on this one. Strong lean to ULL

CST•C against this ULL team? No thanks. Kansas 2 times, Idaho once, UMASS once, and in 2008 L•LAF (in last season revenge game against L•LAF CSTL lost 48-7). Those are the road wins in lined games for CSTC. I am waiting but watching closely on this one. Strong lean to ULL
You really think past road numbers mean much this year? I don’t.

Good luck coach. Like em too at the 9.5. Only fear is being on a public dog. Hopefully since it's the shave belt we won't have to worry about that, lol.

I got +7 on Tulane had fo take it. I just don’t know how SMU overcomes losing Roberson. Gl tonight

I still consider Smu defense to be below average. Same as last Friday for me. Fade the road fav with bad defense

Didn't make it back to post BYU tt over last night. Got caught up with some nieghbor folks by the bonfire with a good bottle of rye. Was a pretty solid night all the way around. I have one big teaser today that I had circled myself and a very good capper is also very high on the exact same two games I am...Risking a dime and a half on this one this morning. Still looking at some weather situations and some totals throughout the day...gl guys

Clemson -20 for Game (6.5 Pt Teaser)/Western Kentucky vs UAB over 38 for Game (6.5 Pt Teaser) -110 ($1500 to win $1364)

other games I am on for a few bucks early for those interested

S. Car +3
S. Car/Auburn ov 53
UAB -12.5

still looking at Notre Dame weather

Eastern Kentucky vs Troy Total UNDER 60-110 ($440 to win $400)
Louisville vs Notre Dame Total UNDER 31½-115 ($440 to win $400)
Arkansas Moneyline +100 ($400 to win $400)

Parlay +140...risking $250
Tennessee Moneyline -310 for 2nd Half
Los Angeles Dodgers (W. Buehler - R - Must Start) (M. Fried - L - Must Start) Moneyline -140

Back