BenchCoach Week 5

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
NCST +23...Double digit home dog who won their last 2 games straight up
Virginia -21.5...Home Fav of 21+ points if they were dogs of 14+ points last game
Penn St -10.5...Home Fav of 6-12 points before a bye week
Iowa St +22...Fade a road Fav of 10+ points off a bye week
Kansas +14.5...Fade a road Fav of 10+ points off a bye week
Syracuse +14...Fade a road Fav of 10+ points off a bye week

I have at 2-3 more that I am waiting on...gl this week guys

Love the trends angle

mostly all I play these days in NCAA FB...all these trends that I post are documented at least 10 years back...every trend I post hits at least 62% over this time period...I know some guys don't like it when you trace trends going back that far but I follow a blue print of trends that I have been collecting over the last 10 years or so...if a trend loses money 2 years in a row it gets taken off my blue print of trends...there are a few for later in the year that only pop up once or twice but they hit at an amazing rate...gl with your plays

mostly all I play these days in NCAA FB...all these trends that I post are documented at least 10 years back...every trend I post hits at least 62% over this time period...I know some guys don't like it when you trace trends going back that far but I follow a blue print of trends that I have been collecting over the last 10 years or so...if a trend loses money 2 years in a row it gets taken off my blue print of trends...there are a few for later in the year that only pop up once or twice but they hit at an amazing rate...gl with your plays
so, you have collected this data going back 10 years. thats amazing. I would never even begin to know how to start to analyze that.....

so, you have collected this data going back 10 years. thats amazing. I would never even begin to know how to start to analyze that.....

It wins more than it loses...I play these games first day possible, as you will find playing em early almost always will give you value by Saturday...penn st is the only game the line has gone the wrong way this week, that trend has to win this year or it will be retired...I usually don't tell of all my tricks and I doubt I will very much longer just trying to help out those guys that will use this information

It wins more than it loses...I play these games first day possible, as you will find playing em early almost always will give you value by Saturday...penn st is the only game the line has gone the wrong way this week, that trend has to win this year or it will be retired...I usually don't tell of all my tricks and I doubt I will very much longer just trying to help out those guys that will use this information
Love it. Not asking for any secrets. But I do love the trend angle. Will be following for sure.

Pretty solid trend in Nfl 2nd hfs is when a road team is up 15 or more at half take under in the 2nd half

SMU +31.5 -101

That's it for me guys, I have a road trip and a conference to attend tomorrow so I won't be around...gl men

Back