BenchCoach Week 14

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
another winning week last week, fewer and fewer plays jumping out at me as the season winds down...no plays so far for me in the Tuesday night shitbag game of the week but I will be working 2nd halfs every game all week long for those that look for em...gl men, lets finish strong

No 2nd HF plays...2 gifted Td's in 1st HF made this under a bit more interesting than it should be at this point...still think it has a shot, both these teams are more than capable of playing a 0-0 half

caught the shit end of the stick in that Texas game bringing this week to 2-1 headed into tomorrow...no 2nd half plays so far this week, should have a few good looks tomorrow

Montana -24 -120

Bull and Timh brought this one to my attention...I have some personal experience with USD, when I say they have zero experience playing in these conditions its a massive understatement...not the coldest conditions you will ever see in Missoula but the kids from southern cali that have never played in anything but 75 and sunny will struggle in the forcast below

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Hourly.aspx?location=USMT0231

3-3 now on the week, not exactly catching a shit ton of breaks so far but long way to go...trying these two out in the night cap

Virginia Tech +110
Virg./Virg. Tech un 38.5

Only have Montana on todays card so far...going to go cut 3 acres of grass and mull over a few more...back in a bit

Back