BenchCoach Week 11

Great job on Wake game. I was pissed at halftime as I had game under and knew it was dead. I should have played 2h under but just didn't want to watch or deal with that game anymore after watching the first half end the way it did.

Timh...the yardage was the key for me in that Clemson game and the 2nd HF play...I'm sure u r ready for hoops to start up, I follow ur college hoops with a great deal of respect

no action in game one tonight for the 2nd half

As you may know or not know I do live pretty close to Rustin LA. Every so often I get a few tips about the game plan of the Bulldogs. Without going into too much detail they are expecting a fairly conservative effort. Don't put your mortgage on it, these are still college coaches when they get in the game sometimes they panic and throw the game plan out the window. There is also some controversy having to do with UAB and shit for brains James Winston and point shaving pending. I also know a fairly well respected capper who agrees with this play and that's what made it two units for me. I don't really have any stats to back this one up in fact most of the stats and trends would point to the over...hope this helps

I like the look of this tech under...both teams can score but there are very few possesions, both teams eating a lot of clock

Texas +3
Arizona st -3

Back