BenchCoach VIII

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Kansas/Baylor un 30 -110 1H
Cuse/Clemson un 24.5 +115 1H

TSE...(-104)...Kansas +17.5/Cuse +21.5

I have a few more for the afternoon card.

had the under circled on Clemson all week. Best two rush defense facing each other on the entire card today. Should be a slugfest early

I've got 21-23 mph wind in WACO at kickoff with gusts as high as 45 mph...will be tough sledding through the air to say the least...would expect a missed field goal or two as well in this one

these are my two significant plays this morning...I have 2-3 more this afternoon that I like but haven't pulled the trigger on just yet

had the under circled on Clemson all week. Best two rush defense facing each other on the entire card today. Should be a slugfest early

I've got 21-23 mph wind in WACO at kickoff with gusts as high as 45 mph...will be tough sledding through the air to say the least...would expect a missed field goal or two as well in this one

these are my two significant plays this morning...I have 2-3 more this afternoon that I like but haven't pulled the trigger on just yet
Massive winds in Lubbock, Stillwater and TCU tonight also, doubt any QB gets into a comfort zone throwing

Back