BenchCoach Super Bowl Sunday

Saw a stat that only 7 FGs over the last 20 SBs has exceeded 46 yards. History is on your side. GL..

KC seems to like trotting Butfer out from 50+. That is my only reservation. Should be a butt clincher if the game comes down to a FG. Both kickers are fully capable of making one of that distance in these weather conditions.

Saw a stat that only 7 FGs over the last 20 SBs has exceeded 46 yards. History is on your side. GL..

KC seems to like trotting Butfer out from 50+. That is my only reservation. Should be a butt clincher if the game comes down to a FG. Both kickers are fully capable of making one of that distance in these weather conditions.
That’s TD.....not FG

mine is for TD's but I would lean under for FG distance but no play for me

San Francisco -6.5 +217 ($250)
SF/KC 1Q under 10 -105 ($200)
Mostert rush yards over 69.5 -150 ($400)
Mostert 1st rush over 4 yards -120 ($200)
Frisco more 1st downs than KC -105 ($200)

4018 Longest TD scored under 46½ yards -110 (nickel)

adding a nickel to this prop to make it $1500 total

San Francisco +109 (nickel)
San Francisco -13 +459 ($100)
San Francisco -16.5 +661 ($50)
San Francisco -6.5 +217 ($250)
SF/KC 1Q under 10 -105 ($200)
Mostert rush yards over 69.5 -150 ($400)
Mostert 1st rush over 4 yards -120 ($200)
Frisco more 1st downs than KC -105 ($200)

4018 Longest TD scored under 46½ yards -120 (win $1500)

always open to new ideas and if I run across anymore I won't hesitate. I may add a small play on 49ers 1Q or 1H or both but this is the gest of it for me today...laying off all the silly props this year, before the wife left for church with the kids this morning she told me she wants a bad ass weekend vacation out of this game if I was staying home...as I get ready to fire up the grill for another Super Sunday (smoked ribs, elk burgers, classic wings, hot dogs and homemade fries for the kiddos) I am reminded what a classic yearly event this is for us grinders and I hope everyone enjoys this great American tradition with their friends and families...gl on all your wagers today men and enjoy the day

I don’t understand how many computer systems such as ESPNs has this as the largest favorite (Chiefs) in 10 years. Bizarre. Hope that bodes well for the 9ers with the line basically being PK.

Back