BenchCoach Spring Training

thanks BAR, gl to you too...circled this Miami game, almost a 40 pt line drop since last night...looks like the right side

I’ve never followed moves in spring training much but that big a move in reg season has mostly been a death sentence for one my plays last several years, lol. I know stands to reason it good to squash number by that much but I think my record when beating close by 20 cents or more been horrid. Hope it works out for you. Gl this season!!

I’ve never followed moves in spring training much but that big a move in reg season has mostly been a death sentence for one my plays last several years, lol. I know stands to reason it good to squash number by that much but I think my record when beating close by 20 cents or more been horrid. Hope it works out for you. Gl this season!!

typically big moves happen when lineups come out...You have to decide to play the night before or wait till you find the Lineup. I try to play sides early and I look for specific weather conditions on totals

typically big moves happen when lineups come out...You have to decide to play the night before or wait till you find the Lineup. I try to play sides early and I look for specific weather conditions on totals

yea good point. These moves prob way more based on lineups than money moving them right? Fish have been pretty good so far.

yea good point. These moves prob way more based on lineups than money moving them right? Fish have been pretty good so far.

Yes but there are people out there moving the lines based on the lineups...some years ago I used to get exact pitching rotations for each team about an hour before the game. Had a few absolute killer springs during that window. Still plenty of money to be made on Spring games. I have developed a system or two over the years that grind out profit pretty well. This game today with the Marlins fit into a nice little system that was worth putting a unit on the night before and I added a unit this morning based on the extreme line movement. Fish are off to a good start but literally no lead is safe in Spring Training. I like to watch the wind pretty closely in the Cactus League. There are a few stadiums that the overs hit pretty hard in certain conditions

Yes but there are people out there moving the lines based on the lineups...some years ago I used to get exact pitching rotations for each team about an hour before the game. Had a few absolute killer springs during that window. Still plenty of money to be made on Spring games. I have developed a system or two over the years that grind out profit pretty well. This game today with the Marlins fit into a nice little system that was worth putting a unit on the night before and I added a unit this morning based on the extreme line movement. Fish are off to a good start but literally no lead is safe in Spring Training. I like to watch the wind pretty closely in the Cactus League. There are a few stadiums that the overs hit pretty hard in certain conditions

I feel ya. I heard it was gonna be Gomber then Reyes for cards today which put me on ff but cards screwed around and pitched some minor league bum second, he got gashed of course while Reyes worms up for what looks to be like his job next. Lol

rain out for the Tigers with a 2 run lead and 6 outs to go, a typical spring training shit show giving up a 3 run shot with 2 outs in the 8th at Salt River Fields. Pit just lost and San Diego was as expected. I probably should of been on the Yanks RL today...1-2-1, ball bounces our way and the weather holds its a 3-1 day...I'll get em tomorrow

2/24...1-1-1...-.20
2/25...1-1...+1.88
2/26...1-2-1...-1.45

2/27

TOR -147 (2*)
COL +120

Last edited:
3-1-1 with Texas pending...Gotta love the Bo Sox game, gave a 6 spot in the bottom of the ninth for the tie (push) lol...only in Spring Training

LAD -1.5 -110 (2*)

have some personal info on the motivation in this one. My source tells me LA wants to put the hammer on Frisco and their ace to send a message...think they mean business this year

953 Miami Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals Under 7½ -120 (2*)
951 Minnesota Twins/Boston Red Sox Under 9½ -115 (2*)

Back