11/5

Grand Salami ov 67.5 -115 (2*)
NJ -1.5 +265 (1/2*)
NJ +120
NJ -.5 +178
CLB +115
LAK +190
VAN -.5 +120

The one more was STL...things got a little crazy in my neck of the woods after the LSU game last night...never really made it back inside to post, sorry guys

11/12

Florida Panthers +145
Arizona Coyotes +142

maybe one more in the late game...gonna wait till much closer to start time to post, will do my best to post it after I place the wager myself

Blues laid a dud in the 3rd period tonight at home vs Coyotes. Even got a too many men penalty in OT.

Arizona last 2 nights. 2 wins on road at Capitals and at Blues. Both wins in a SO. And only took 2 shooters.

Looking ahead since you guys liked the Wild tonight and they are down 2-1 currently. If they lose you gotta love them even more when they host the Coyotes on Thursday, right?

sides: 4-4 (+2.00 units)
totals: 0-0

Played Arizona-125 (x1)

No in-depth breakdown today. Tailing you and I love watching them.

1 of these teams is 4-0 on Tuesday
1 of these teams is 0-4 on Tuesday
The Stars are 4-0

Stars are 0-4 in their last 4 games as a road favorite...not worried about any of these trends tonight...tonight there is value on Chicago. Dallas is over priced for this situation.

Stars are 0-4 in their last 4 games as a road favorite...not worried about any of these trends tonight...tonight there is value on Chicago. Dallas is over priced for this situation.
I'm on the Stars, but I would agree that at some point the value is against them.
GL sir

I’m intrigued by these salami’s you play. What’s your strategy for finding an advantage?

Reasonably complicated to explain. Half of it is a system and the other half I cap. I have set standards and it doesn't occur everyday. Like today there will be no play on the Salami

Back