BenchCoach November 17th-23rd

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
November
Sides...11-10...+6.07 units
Parlay...1-0...+1.06

going to lay off posting 1st pd totals and sides (while they do tend to turn a profit if you grind it out for 6 months I am already committed to the grind of baseball and 2 sports like this per year will burn me out). I will continue to post sides as they take minimal time to figure on a daily basis and as soon as I feel I have enough statistical info I will start posting game totals (I will post totals this week but I will just be tracking them myself for record purposes)...below is a list of the possible totals by day for this week

Monday...0
Tuesday...3
Wednesday...0
Thursday...4
Friday...1
Saturday...7
Sunday...3

Last edited:
Didn't post the 1 total for last night, it was a loser bringing this weeks record for totals to...2-5-1...obviously this wont cut the mustard, going to continue to post the totals but they don't seem to be ready like I had hoped...will continue to track these numbers but as I said in post 1 I am not playing these for cash...most every year these eventually start winning but it takes a fair amount of statistical info to plug in and make it accurate...below are the totals for today

Tb un 5.5
Nyi ov 5.5
Phi ov 5.5
Was ov 5.5
Nas un 5
Cal ov ???
Edm un 5.5

I lean Carolina and Buffalo, but as of right now I have no plays on todays slate of games...may just take the positive week and sit on it tonight...gl guys

Back