BenchCoach March 30th-April 2nd

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
No plays yet for opening day. Odds are I will sit back and enjoy day 1 of the 6 month long daily grind ahead of us…Here is my season win total play for the season

Kansas City Royals ov 68.5 wins ($2100 to win $2,000)

For the first month or so I will be playing $200 per unit…gl men and enjoy the day

Talk to me about them royals...
Just a few key points…offense will be above average and they have depth…bullpen is pretty solid on paper. Not tons of depth there but plenty good enough to keep them in games…starting pitching blows ass but not sure it will matter…just need em to go 69-93…key players I see keeping them from this trash record…

Bobby Witt (SS)
Melendez (C)
Vinnie (1B)
Perez (DH)

Just a few key points…offense will be above average and they have depth…bullpen is pretty solid on paper. Not tons of depth there but plenty good enough to keep them in games…starting pitching blows ass but not sure it will matter…just need em to go 69-93…key players I see keeping them from this trash record…

Bobby Witt (SS)
Melendez (C)
Vinnie (1B)
Perez (DH)

The starting pitching is def bad but if you can score runs and prevent them late should win games in the central’s where teams rarely run away with big win totals. The young bats are promising.

I figure they must have gotten hit overnight and took it down, until Jack gets into work....and resets later this morning. Just a guess....

Here's to a good campaign Coach.

Then from 5,000 throats and more there rose a lusty yell;
It rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell;
It knocked upon the mountain and recoiled upon the flat,
For Casey, mighty Casey, was advancing to the bat.

The Coach prob fired at BM ;)
I don’t think anybody is worried about my drops in the bucket. When Trump took office I knew sports wagering would finally become normalized in the States. The ripple effect has made it easier to fly under the radar. I know a few guys sharp/big player types that dumped on the Royals yesterday afternoon and evening

Back