BenchCoach June 2nd

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
BOS -136
ARI +143

Obvious early line movement in the Houston/Zona game is a bit disturbing but I feel it should come back a bit before gametime...this line is just silly when you look at the 2 starting pitchers, you have a 1 year wonder vs. a consistent year in and year out dominant pitcher...some may say Greinke isn't the same this year, they are right he is throwing in the desert and that can do a number to anyone who is a finesse type pitcher...back in my hay days we used to say El Paso (similar weather conditions) was "where ERA's go to die"...check Zack's numbers on the road is all I can say to the doubters

I have been fading Jimenez a good bit this year and will continue to do so until he shows some kind of life...Porcello has been pretty solid for Boston overall this year but worst case I think the Boston offense can just outscore the birds when it comes down to it...Boston is 7-3 as a team in Porcello's starts

Last edited:
I may add a play at some point before kickoff later today but that is most likely it for me...I will be out of the country for 10 days starting tomorrow, I will be taking all 10 days off from posting and wagering...while I'm gone, gl men

There may be a problem with Boston.
Another ref based one. Nelson is the ump Rick with him 9.1 innings 11.57 ERA

There may be a problem with Boston.
Another ref based one. Nelson is the ump Rick with him 9.1 innings 11.57 ERA

I saw that...it is a factor but this is as much a fade on Jimenez as it is on anything else...if you look hard enough you can find pro's and con's to any wager, other wise most of us would hit at a 90% clip...nothing is ever a guarantee in this line of work and this wager on Boston just like all the wagers we place falls into this category...gl today tuck

Back