BenchCoach July

4-2, +4.26 (1 unit=nickel)

7/9

SF/SD un 7 -115 (nickel)
TX -115 (nickel)
Hudson un 3.5 Ks -175 ($800 to win $457)
Woodruff (Mil) ov 7.5 Ks -140 (3 cents)
Rondon (Sf) ov 6.5 Ks -104 (3 cents)

Will have one more total in late game, will post when I play this evening

Alcantara (Mia) ov 5.5 Ks -110 (3 cents)
Irvin (Oak) un 3.5 Ks -108 ( 3 cents)
Baz (Tb) ov 5.5 Ks -142 (3 cents)

Waiting on a line in Seattle

NYM/ATL un 3.5 -120 F5 (3 cents)
NYM/ATL un 2.5 R+H+E 1st inn -130 (2 cents)
NYM/ATL either pitcher throws no hitter +15,000 ($10)
(NYM) Scherzer ov 7.5 Ks +110 (3 cents)
(Phi) Nola ov 5.5 Ks -130 (3 cents)

(ATL) Strider ov 7.5 Ks +122 (3 cents)
(CHW) Cease at least 7 Ks -120 (3 cents)
Parlay…ATL ml/NYY ml (+100) (3 cents)

7/13

(Sd) Musgrove ov 4.5 Ks -130 (3 cents)
(Hou) Javier ov 7.5 Ks +110 (nickel)
(Pit) Brubaker ov 4.5 Ks -140 (3 cents)
(Tb) McClanahan ov 7.5 Ks -110 (3 cents)
(Nyy) Severino ov 6.5 Ks +100 (3 cents)
(Phi) Wheeler ov 5.5 Ks -112 (3 cents)
LAD/STL un 8 +105 (nickel)
HOU/LAA un 3.5 F5 -105 (nickel)

7/14

MIL/SF un 6.5 -110 (dime)
MIL/SF un 3 -105 (3 cents)
MIL/SF un 2.5 H+R+E -150 (nickel)
MIL/SF no score in the 1st -200 (2 cents)
(Mil) Burnes ov 7.5 Ks -150 (3cents)
Parlay…(+167) Burnes ov 7.5 Ks/Rondon ov 7.5 Ks (2 cents)
(Sea) Gonzales un 3.5 Ks +100 (3 cents)

7/14

MIL/SF un 6.5 -110 (dime)
MIL/SF un 3 -105 (3 cents)
MIL/SF un 2.5 H+R+E -150 (nickel)
MIL/SF no score in the 1st -200 (2 cents)
(Mil) Burnes ov 7.5 Ks -150 (3cents)
Parlay…(+167) Burnes ov 7.5 Ks/Rondon ov 7.5 Ks (2 cents)
(Sea) Gonzales un 3.5 Ks +100 (3 cents)

Well done. If the 9 hitter didn’t make Rodon throw 20 pitches in the 1 AB this would have all hit.

You guys had to be nervous as shit when that game went to extras! The new rules have fucked up many a dead under game!!

I’ll go back and count it all up in my spare time…lol…Im up a fare amount this month. The wife enjoyed the all star game as we hit everything we threw at the board throughout. Started calling for her standard 15% withdrawal cut. Put this one in for one of the early games. Should be some good unders and K totals Thu and Fri…definetly a few more tomorrow

7/21

TX/MIA un 7 -105 (nickel)

7/22

(Tor) Gausman ov 5.5 Ks -150 (2 cents)
(Laa) Ohtani ov 8.5 Ks +106 (2 cents)
(Mil) Burnes ov 8.5 Ks +100 (2 cents)
(Nym) Scherzer ov 7.5 Ks -104 (2 cents)
LAD -139 (2 cents)
SEA +113 (2 cents)
NYM -1 -126 (nickel)
SD/NYM un 7 -105 (nickel)
SF/LAD un 8 -105 (nickel)

6-3 last night

7/23

(Sf) Bum un 4.5 K's -157 (3 cents)
(Atl) Wright ov 6.5 Ks +113 (3 cents)
(Laa) Sandoval ov 5.5 Ks -129 (3 cents)
Parlay...Wright ov 5.5 Ks/Sandoval ov 4.5 Ks (+122) (3 cents)
(Nyy) Cole ov 7.5 Ks -120 (3 cents)
(Sea) Gilbert un 4.5 Ks +125 (3 cents)
HOU/SEA un 7 -110 (dime)
CHC/PHI un 8 -115 (nickel)

(Mia) Alcantara ov 6.5 Ks +110 (2 cents)
(Cin) Mahle ov 5.5 Ks -108 (2 cents)
(Chw) Cease ov 7.5 Ks +118 (2 cents)
(Sea) Ray ov 6.5 Ks -124 (2 cents)
(Atl) Anderson ov 5.5 Ks -117 (2 cents)
SF tt un 1.5 F5 -105 (2 cents)
SF tt un 3.5 -150 (2 cents)

Nice call on those unders, BC. Rough push in Philly. Be glad when ghost runner rule is done
Ghost runner rule definitely comes into play. If the had regulation totals (9 inn totals) the books would be through. Still been a pretty damn good year for FG under this season. I can't complain to much. Off to cut a shit load of grass boys, enjoy the afternoon games...I'll be back later this afternoon with a prop in the Sunday night game.

Ghost runner rule definitely comes into play. If the had regulation totals (9 inn totals) the books would be through. Still been a pretty damn good year for FG under this season. I can't complain to much. Off to cut a shit load of grass boys, enjoy the afternoon games...I'll be back later this afternoon with a prop in the Sunday night game.

I stopped playing full game unders years ago; feel much better playing the Ff instead of rare occasions or if I’m doing the +1.5/under those have to be full game.

7/25

(Sd) Manea ov 5.5 Ks +102 (3 cents)
(Pit) Brubaker ov 5.5 Ks -117 (3 cents)
(Bos) Pivetta un 4.5 Ks -139 (3 cents)
(Oak) Oller un 3.5 Ks -154 (3 cents)
BAL +100 (3 cents)

My local grades all total bets after regulation. It’s amazing!

My local grades all total bets after regulation. It’s amazing!

That doesn’t make any sense. How the hell can he grade totals when the game tied? So if you play over 8.5 and it 4-4 after 9 you lose? I guess it great to only play unders but it makes no sense whatsoever. Gives you a huge edge seeing how 3-3 automatically means they have to score at least 7, 4-4 = at least 9, etc etc. dunno how he stays in business unless he has hamburgers who still actually play overs w him which would be super dumb. Does he shade his lines to under? I don’t get it any other way, he obviously discouraging making any play on a full game over.

That doesn’t make any sense. How the hell can he grade totals when the game tied? So if you play over 8.5 and it 4-4 after 9 you lose? I guess it great to only play unders but it makes no sense whatsoever. Gives you a huge edge seeing how 3-3 automatically means they have to score at least 7, 4-4 = at least 9, etc etc. dunno how he stays in business unless he has hamburgers who still actually play overs w him which would be super dumb. Does he shade his lines to under? I don’t get it any other way, he obviously discouraging making any play on a full game over.

He takes bets via text. His clientele I would say bets 90% overs. The other local I used to use - did the same thing and they actually will offset some heavy wagers to one another. It is pretty lame - but I naturally prefer to bet under on baseball and hockey totals - so it works out for me. I used to get pinched a few times a year betting NCAA overs - never again w/ US books open. So now all totals under sent to him - and overs placed online.

But it's pretty lame on his part, for sure, and sort of scummy when most people play overs.

Doesn't make his own lines - whatever the timestamp is on scores & odds is the line. I don't think overtime/extra innings is enough in itself to win beyond maybe 52% of under wagers if graded after regulation? But it's certainly a nice perk. Curious to see what all totals would be if they were graded after regulation in sports...

Doesn't make his own lines - whatever the timestamp is on scores & odds is the line. I don't think overtime/extra innings is enough in itself to win beyond maybe 52% of under wagers if graded after regulation? But it's certainly a nice perk. Curious to see what all totals would be if they were graded after regulation in sports...

I’d have to put some real thought and math into it for me to decide what kind of edge we really talking bout, just top of head sure feels to me like it significant!! Even more so now days with the ghost runner and how often we see crooked numbers and/or both teams scoring in extras!!

Honestly I started getting away from full game unders even before the extra inning change and just as importantly to me the rules bout relievers having to face certain number of batters before being yanked. I was just tired of capping pens/having to guess which guys managers will bring in!! Ultimately my strength has always been starters vs lineups so just made sense to mostly play FF totals, obviously there exceptions as I could be looking to fade or play on a certain pen but for several years now FF have made up roughly 80% my total bets! Really only time I play full game unders these days when Im parlaying with +1.5. That said if book graded them after 9 innings I gotta imagine I would play more of them!! I play a lot more full game overs (wanting the pens and extra inning ghost runners), where as I wouldn’t ever play a full game over with his rules!!!

What bout sides? Obviously they a push after 9 if game still going!! It be amazing to play the +1.5 if he grades after 9 innings!!

I’d have to put some real thought and math into it for me to decide what kind of edge we really talking bout, just top of head sure feels to me like it significant!! Even more so now days with the ghost runner and how often we see crooked numbers and/or both teams scoring in extras!!

Honestly I started getting away from full game unders even before the extra inning change and just as importantly to me the rules bout relievers having to face certain number of batters before being yanked. I was just tired of capping pens/having to guess which guys managers will bring in!! Ultimately my strength has always been starters vs lineups so just made sense to mostly play FF totals, obviously there exceptions as I could be looking to fade or play on a certain pen but for several years now FF have made up roughly 80% my total bets! Really only time I play full game unders these days when Im parlaying with +1.5. That said if book graded them after 9 innings I gotta imagine I would play more of them!! I play a lot more full game overs (wanting the pens and extra inning ghost runners), where as I wouldn’t ever play a full game over with his rules!!!

What bout sides? Obviously they a push after 9 if game still going!! It be amazing to play the +1.5 if he grades after 9 innings!!

Only totals graded after regulation. And you have no idea how many times I've lost the +1.5 on the home team when they were tied or leading all game long until the bottom of the 9th. I had a massive bet on the Braves against the Doyers before Jansen threw the game for his former team!

But I can also get full parlay odds for totals + sides. So I can get +1.5 and parlay with under at what I believe is usually higher than the online books offer - as they reduce the parlay payout due to the correlation.

Best edge I have is I can parlay football spreads that basically make up the entire total. Anytime the spread makes up more than 70% of the total I parlay the two together with an over. Sometimes it's close to 85-90% with Bama vs. those fringe D2 schools. -49 & Over 55 lol

@Inspekdah I dunno how long you have dealt with your guy, how well you know him? I just know over the years I’ve had so many locals and anytime one has any kind of rule I figure out I can exploit, or just tells me I can play anything that offered at certain book, once I start busting their heads rules and things start getting changed!! Lol. Hopefully you have a good long term relationship!! Only once in my life have I had a real deal great local who i never had issues with!! In fairness (full disclosure), I’m no angel and been known to fuck over a few of them myself cause they were fucktards!! lol

Only totals graded after regulation. And you have no idea how many times I've lost the +1.5 on the home team when they were tied or leading all game long until the bottom of the 9th. I had a massive bet on the Braves against the Doyers before Jansen threw the game for his former team!

But I can also get full parlay odds for totals + sides. So I can get +1.5 and parlay with under at what I believe is usually higher than the online books offer - as they reduce the parlay payout due to the correlation.

Best edge I have is I can parlay football spreads that basically make up the entire total. Anytime the spread makes up more than 70% of the total I parlay the two together with an over. Sometimes it's close to 85-90% with Bama vs. those fringe D2 schools. -49 & Over 55 lol

Oh nice. He lets you play the correlated ncaa parlays? That cool!!!

Just recently I had a +1.5/under crushed by a 3 run Jack in extras!! Hate that!! Lol

Anyways I don’t wanna keep clogging Coach thread up, I was just fascinated that a book graded mlb totals after 9 innings! Wild and crazy stuff. Makes overs unplayable imo tho.

7/26

HOU/OAK un 7 -120 (dime)

That’s it…in the K prop world I do like Strider, Nola, and McClannahan over tonight

Back