BenchCoach Does the MAC

Forecast in Bowling Green for tonight...Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 20 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%...I don't think the rain will hit during the game, that should come closer to midnight but the wind should play a factor. BG's offense is already pretty pathetic but their defense should have some fight in em if Kent is forced to be more one dimensional on offense. If BG is smart they should try to run the ball early which in turn will help them stay in the game by limiting Kent possessions in the 1st half. I am used to some of these college coaches being stubborn early and trying to throw the ball through 15+ mile per hour winds but both teams should figure out pretty quickly they will need to run the ball. If the possessions are limited due to the clock running this thing should go under reasonable easy but it is the MAC on a Tuesday night and we all know the fuckery that exists on a Tuesday night MAC game...gl in this one guys

Ohio scored 20 in the 1H last week against a far superior defense and should have had more. Last week the were on the road and it was their 1st half of football. Their offense should be clicking better tonight right from the get go in their home opener. it doesn't hurt they are facing Akron squad who gave up 16 points 1Q/30 points in the 1st half/58 points in the game at home to the Broncos. Akron gave up damn near 500 yards on defense last week. If Ohio comes out conservative, runs the ball and takes what the defense gives them they should smash this number. Putting the number at 9.5 also allows the offense to sputter a time or two in the 1st Q...if they played this game 10 times I think Ohio gets over the 9.5 line at least 8/10 times if not higher...gl in the MAC tonight men we will probably need it.

Last edited:
Bowling Green Team Total UNDER 17½-135

this one is for the full game. I was looking at the 1Q tt under .5 but there are so many ways to lose that are out of your control. I'm going to make BG play the whole game a put up multiple scoring drives. I think BG is one of the bottom feeding teams in all D1 FB this year. Rest of my reasons on this game are listed above.

looking at one more in the Buffalo game. Going to wait till closer to kickoff on that one. Will do my best to make it back and post. On Daddy day care duty tonight, shit gets a little crazy sometimes

Back