BenchCoach Does Honduras

I’m shocked you don’t have at least 3-4 stories about Honduras or a person from Hondorus you watched Copa with or something.
There is a background with Honduras and myself…I’ve seen a good bit of Latin America and the Caribbean…I’ve always loved Roatan, people here are genuinely happy and they don’t have much…beautiful part of the world that most folks don’t know exist

i'd like to hear more bout the beer and sitting on the ass! maybe what hondurous woman look like and how strange they get for a little change!!
I hear ya…women folk are pretty laid back…very genuine ladies…a large percentage of the women here compared to most of the world are easy on the eyes…i’m down here with my wife who by most standards is a pretty stand out middle aged woman, no complaints here…just trying to keep my coaches in line and still have a good time…we rented out 3 of the coral vista houses on half moon bay and are enjoying our first night on the back porch

I will be interested to hear about the fishing, have a great trip.
Have a chartered trip planned for Thursday with my coaches and their sons…have a bigger trip planned for Saturday and Sunday with just the men…nothing crazy, tuna, Ono, snapper, and maybe a sailfish if we’re lucky…my charter guy gives us a good bit of our catch to grill back at the house…have a scuba dive planned for Friday

Have a chartered trip planned for Thursday with my coaches and their sons…have a bigger trip planned for Saturday and Sunday with just the men…nothing crazy, tuna, Ono, snapper, and maybe a sailfish if we’re lucky…my charter guy gives us a good bit of our catch to grill back at the house…have a scuba dive planned for Friday
Sounds great, BOL Coach enjoy your trip!

7/2

Parlay +125…SD/ATL
LAA -110
SD -106
CIN/NYY ov 8.5 -110

Gonna be ahead of the weather heading this way by a day…this place may get flattened by the storm…had a great time down this way. Fishing, diving, food, and the people were amazing…have some good beers down here but I’ll be glad to get back to my Yengling and bourbon state side

7/2

Parlay +125…SD/ATL
LAA -110
SD -106
CIN/NYY ov 8.5 -110

Gonna be ahead of the weather heading this way by a day…this place may get flattened by the storm…had a great time down this way. Fishing, diving, food, and the people were amazing…have some good beers down here but I’ll be glad to get back to my Yengling and bourbon state side
99.5% of people say they can't wait to get home

I'm that .5% that can't remember where I live

BOL today buddy

7/2

Parlay +125…SD/ATL
LAA -110
SD -106
CIN/NYY ov 8.5 -110

Glad you are traveling ahead of the storm! BOL and how was the fishing?

I jumped the gun when I said nothing major….
Hurricane season could get rocky
Stay safe and yes, tell us about the fishing!!

Glad you are traveling ahead of the storm! BOL and how was the fishing?
Fishing was great…lots of tuna and mahi…if any of yall make it to Roatan and can’t recommend Ruthless Charters enough. Check em out Ruthless charters out of Sandy Bay. Have a couple 42’’s and a 62’ yacht available with full crew. Best charter boat I’ve ever been on. Had two smokin deck hands that waited on all us old coaches with great food, beer, and cocktails.

you guys and the damn fish! tell us bout the booze and local ass!!
Everything food wise is pretty cheap if you know where to go. It’s a little more expensive than it was 3-4 years ago but what isn’t these days. Still can find good beer for $1 At restaurants and about 60 cents at the store. You can find cheap rum and coke type drinks for $1.50 a pop but if you want decent rum you gonna have to pay for it. I hang at a place called Gingers a good bit during the day. I know the owner and he makes sick bloody Mary’s. They are a bit pricier but well worth it when it comes to boos and food. Sundowners is another great bar/grill to hit up. As far as local ass I covered that earlier. Lots of eye candy around but my days tend to hit the sack by 9pm so no idea of the night life. I believe things shut down pretty early in general. Great trip overall, glad to be back in Louisiana and headed to the Lake for the 4th

Back