BenchCoach Divisional Weekend Action

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
JAX/KC longest TD un 39.5 yards -104 (2 cents)
JAX/KC un 53 -105 (2 cents)

I have KC ML tied into a number of parlays valued at about a dime

CIN +6 -105 (nickel)

everybody forget these teams played a quarter 3 weeks ago and CIncy was out playing Buffalo??? I'll take the better D with the cool QB who never loses big games...may come back with some moneyline here...Quoting Rodger Dorn here but you heard it here first the winner of this game will "Win the whole fucking thing".

Last edited:
CIN +6 -105 (nickel)

everybody forget these teams played a quarter 3 weeks ago and CIncy was out playing Buffalo??? I'll take the better D with the cool QB who never loses big games...may come back with some moneyline here...Quoting Rodger Dorn here but you heard it here first the winner of this game will "Win the whole fucking thing".
The OL out is what worries me here. BOL

The OL out is what worries me here. BOL
I agree. I would be delusional not to admit that that is a possible concern. I have 3 teams that can make it to the SB. These are two of them, the other is SF...I'm sticking with Bengals and their D...think we will know on the first drive a lot about the adjustments to the game regarding the Oline

I agree. I would be delusional not to admit that that is a possible concern. I have 3 teams that can make it to the SB. These are two of them, the other is SF...I'm sticking with Bengals and their D...think we will know on the first drive a lot about the adjustments to the game regarding the Oline
I loved CIN pre-injuries and agree in the week 16 or 17 matchup (forget which) I was on CIN and thought they'd roll and looked like they were going to

Bengals were the best team before the OL injuries. Then the NFL screwed them over. Makes it a tough call today but I definitely lean Cincy. Should be a great game.

Bengals were the best team before the OL injuries. Then the NFL screwed them over. Makes it a tough call today but I definitely lean Cincy. Should be a great game.
Fading a public dog in prime time or any time for that matter is a profitable venture...I'm not wagering the house but if I'm gonna lose I can sleep just fine tonight backing guys like Joey B. Kid has been finding ways to win/cover when everyone said it was impossible for awhile now...keep in mind guys its not like the Bengals are gonna have to play with 9 guys on offense they will have a couple capable big men filling in those spots.

Fading a public dog in prime time or any time for that matter is a profitable venture...I'm not wagering the house but if I'm gonna lose I can sleep just fine tonight backing guys like Joey B. Kid has been finding ways to win/cover when everyone said it was impossible for awhile now...keep in mind guys its not like the Bengals are gonna have to play with 9 guys on offense they will have a couple capable big men filling in those spots.
Carman at LT is my biggest concern. He’s been a disaster. But the Bills d isn’t as tough as Balty. And you nailed it….if anyone can do it it’s Joey B. Last years run was amazing. The Bengals ATS run is insane, too.

DAL/SF longest td un 39.5 yards -130 (2 cents)
McCaffery rush ov 15.5 yard - yes -110 (2 cents)
Prescott longest completion un 37.5 yards -110 (2 cents)
Purdy longest completion un 37.5 yards -110 (2 cents)
DAL/SF ov 46.5 -105 (2 cents)

I’ve got Frisco moneyline tied in to around 1200 to win 1500 so I’m not putting anything else on it but if I didn’t I would put a nickel on Frisco -4…I believe they are going to physically impose their will on the cowboys. I like it more now than I did 3 days ago

Last edited:
Back