BenchCoach December Bowl Games

Love to see you on Utep

One of the oldest and best angles in bowl games I have ever found...bet on any bowl team who won 2 or fewer games last season...don't have my numbers in front of me but its north of 80% last 15-20 years

One of the oldest and best angles in bowl games I have ever found...bet on any bowl team who won 2 or fewer games last season...don't have my numbers in front of me but its north of 80% last 15-20 years

Good shit and makes sense. I'll have to look back and see what other teams fit this criteria

I'm gonna ride along

Like South Bama with ya too

i had this one circled (Navasota)...they played a much more difficult schedule and really pounded on some great opponents...opened at a pickem, up to 6.5 now...may have a few more Texas he plays this afternoon, have a buddy of mine who spends a good amount of time studying Texas football...when we agree on a game it's a go for me

What you think about Cedar Hill -2.5 vs Katy?

I see MaxPreps has them ranked a good bit higher

Katy is such a historically dominant program and has a lot of experience in the finals, it just dawned on me that's a very public opinion...going to look into it more Schrute...home from work now, going to really dive into all the football that is coming our way...going to post my leans for all the bowls I've looked into so far here in a bit

ULL
UTEP +10
Utah and Utah/col st under
Western Michigan pk
South Bama -2.5
BYU/Memphis under
Marshall
Sdst
Western Kentucky and CMU/WKU over
Fresno st/Rice...flip a coin on this one and its in Hawaii
La Tech

that's the games I have looked at in depth a great deal so far...if they are in bold I have already played em, if the aren't bold the are just my initial leans

Always appreciate it man. You're one of, if not the most, underappreciated guy here. I think it's because you don't dick around in the in-games with the rest of us but we appreciate all you do

Always appreciate it man. You're one of, if not the most, underappreciated guy here. I think it's because you don't dick around in the in-games with the rest of us but we appreciate all you do

thanks man...I really only post in hopes that I am helping a few guys out there somewhere, I know there are more than a few guys here at CTG that have helped me over the years...I should be around more throughout bowl season as my work load dies down considerably over the holiday season

What you think about Cedar Hill -2.5 vs Katy?

I see MaxPreps has them ranked a good bit higher

think Im gonna lay off this matchup...I really don't wont to much action on these games, trying to stay selective...I almost positive I will play the over in the Cedar Park/Ennis matchup, buddy of mine likes that one too

Let eg me know ur findings...aren't too many teams that fit this criteria year to year

I think Air Force and Western - who happen to play each other - were both 2-win-or-less teams last year. I guess when that happens, you play the team which one just once, in this case, the Broncs (a one-point triumph over the mighty Minutepeople). LOL. AFA only beat Army and Colgate. I'm not even sure that adds up to a D1 win.

I am fascinated by Texas high school football. We get some goofy Friday Night Lights sort of show here in Pittsburgh that covers all of the Texas action. "Down in Section 3-B-11-%-E-14 South tonight, Cow Skull beat Moss 65-39. Coach Jerry Blanton really has his Drillers clicking on a cylanders these days." I suspect the average score of the losing teams in Western PA HS football is something like 6.4. In Texas, it's probably 27.5 Heck, if you aren't in the 50's, you aren't really trying. I think there's also a winless team headed to the playoffs (down in Section 12-L-@-4-B-7). Actually, they probably "headed" weeks ago, and are back to violating unsuspecting cows by this point.

Great double over time cover by Navasoto, better to be lucky than good sometimes I believe is the correct saying...one of the best games I have seen all year...last weekend I was in New Orleans watching the Louisiana Hs playoffs

2-0 last night in Texas High School action

Schrute...had a chance to look into that Katy game...Still no play for me as of right now, however I would lean toward Katy gun to my head...I am still looking at those games in Texas today but nothing as of yet

12/20

ULL +1.5
UTEP +10
Western Michigan -1
South Bama -2.5
Colorado St +2.5

Here is what I have today in as plays so far...still looking at Col st/Utah game, I will have a play or two on it...just wanna mull it over for a bit this morning

Last edited:
All my signs point to Col st in Vegas today but one stat I don't like is how legit Utah has been in bowl games over the last 14 years...Utes simply don't lose in bowl games...that said holding my nose and adding this play

Colorado St +2.5

every once in awhile they say it is good for you to be humbled...I made a few decisions on games the first day that I normally wouldn't have done and that was the difference between winning and losing yesterday...have the kinks worked out and ready for more

Western Kentucky -3
Byu/Memphis un 56.5
SDST -2.5

I back Shrute on your contributions...

We aren't always in agreement on games you pick but I always know its the right side when we DO agree on games and we usually hit those for wins. I like SDSU and WKY as well so those will be plays for me!

BOL this bowl season and keep it up!

I back Shrute on your contributions...

We aren't always in agreement on games you pick but I always know its the right side when we DO agree on games and we usually hit those for wins. I like SDSU and WKY as well so those will be plays for me!

BOL this bowl season and keep it up!

:cheers3:

3-4 so far...the rest of these in bold are what I have put in so far

(HS) Navasota,TX -4.5 -120

(HS) Ennis/Cedar Park ov 61.5 -120
ULL +1.5
UTEP +10
Western Michigan -1
South Bama -2.5
Colorado St +2.5
Western Kentucky -3
W.Kent/C.Mich ov 67
Byu/Memphis un 56.5
SDST -2.5
Marshall -10
Byu/Memphis un 28 1H
Nebraska/Usc ov 61.5

Played that BYU under too. Guess we dont need to sweat that one. Was over in the first quarter. lol. BOL bench.

for sure and for certain I am off to a rough start...I am still confident I will win more than I lose from this point forward...I am still up over the last 3 days when I add in my other wagers from all sports and at the end of the day that's all I care about...I may add a play or two here at some point later today...gl men

(HS) Navasota,TX -4.5 -120
(HS) Ennis/Cedar Park ov 61.5 -120
ULL +1.5
UTEP +10
Western Michigan -1
South Bama -2.5
Colorado St +2.5
Byu/Memphis un 56.5
Byu/Memphis un 28 1H
BYU +107
SDST -2.5
Navy/Sdst un 52.5
Navy/Sdst un 23.5 2H
Marshall -10

Western Kentucky -3
W.Kent/C.Mich ov 67

Nebraska/Usc ov 61.5

Last edited:
Good luck sir.

Navasota should have never won that game.
Kid fumbles at the two, should be Argyle's ball to take a knee. They call him down.
Glad you won your wager, but some of the worst officiating I've seen in high school ball and that 's saying a lot.

Good luck sir.

Navasota should have never won that game.
Kid fumbles at the two, should be Argyle's ball to take a knee. They call him down.
Glad you won your wager, but some of the worst officiating I've seen in high school ball and that 's saying a lot.

Bad officiating and high school athletics go together like stink and shit...All I ask is they know the rules, I don't expect basically amateurs to get every split second call correct...bad breaks happen in every "big game" I like to think I am getting good breaks, not bad ones...glass is always half full not half empty my friend and at the end of the day I would rather be lucky than good everytime...gl on your plays sir

3-1 on the day but that Sdst head coach needs to have his head examined going for it on 4th and 6...I truly understand how much more difficult it is to make decisions in the heat of the moment but that was an easy decision...I honestly believe he was frustrated they couldn't get in the end zone and made a piss poor bull headed decision to go for it

Back