BenchCoach Bowling Part II

Auburn/Houston longest TD un 54.5 yards -115 (1*)
Auburn/Houston scoreless quarter = yes +231 (1*)
Houston tt un 24.5 (2*)

I lean over as well here, hopefully the tempo will be there which is my one major concern.
Definitely….need tds not field goals, gonna play a bit like an NFL game. I never play overs with 80%+ running teams but i have both teams looking at a hard time stopping the other teams

Definitely….need tds not field goals, gonna play a bit like an NFL game. I never play overs with 80%+ running teams but i have both teams looking at a hard time stopping the other teams

did ya see wake vs army? imo i think this has that kind of potential. when ville has it quick strikes, if AF offense working i dont think it gonna be 10 min drives, i think they will get huge chunks.

Arkansas -2 (3*)

Getting this one in now…think the lines are gonna start moving like fcs games…really sad the state of college football this year. They are going to have to make some major changes to the college game or it’s going in the toilet if it’s not already there. Capping these games has turned into getting the inside info on key players being out. While I’m happy to be turning profit it’s a far cry from the art of capping it used to be this time of year. Totals are a complete joke. Hard for me to take these games or players serious. Must just be a coincidence we start paying student athletes and now a year later we’re watching this embarrassing shit show. At the very least paid student athletes need to start signing contracts to keep them in uniform and not allow them to transfer once they take the money from a school. You can’t opt out of a game unless you have a confirmed injury by a doctor and if you do opt out get the off the sidelines during the bowl game. you quit on your team, coaches, and fans. No different to me than any other kid who quits the team. If you agree or disagree with a kid sitting out of these games being justified its irrelevant but you have to agree that it is a self preserving act (its selfish). For a captain, team MVP, All American to sit on the sideline in uniform top and cheerlead its embarrassing for the kid and the school. I completely understand the financial situation of 1st round draft picks in years past but paying players was supposed to end all of that. I'm watching a list of players who are opting out of their new years day bowl game so they might get drafted in the 6th round or sign a free agent contract. Nobody is making any real money after the 2nd round. I'm not even sure some of these kids realize that. It’s a sad day when there are DD opt outs of the Rose Bowl.

Last edited:
Pitt/Michigan St un 13 1Q -120 (2*)
Pitt/Michigan St un 28 1H (2*)
Pitt/Michigan St un 56 (2*)

Arizona St tt un 7.5 1H -140 (2*)

Back