BenchCoach Bowling Part I

S Miss -1.5 2H -110 (dime)

I posted in bball forum but I was already on Smiss ML…they averaging 8.1 yards a carry in the 2H, Rice should get gashed in the 2H…only way this one doesn’t cover is if some crazy shit happens which is always resonibly possible in these lower tier matchups…Listening to S Miss head coach and watching their d coordinator I think they are pretty fucking hot in the locker room at the half. I don’t see them going into 2nd half bowl game coast mode

Are you concerned about their ground attack vs one of the best rush defenses in the country
Of course it’s a factor and an area that obviously UConn must get output from to stay in the game. 12 points is a lot of points in a game like this. Marshall’s offense doesn’t exactly send shivers down my spine. I like 6-6 dogs vs team with better record. Better yet teams who won their last game of the season to get bowl eligible. UConns first bowl game in 8 years. Haven’t won a bowl game since 2010. On the motivation side of things they check all the boxes for me. In these games motivation plays a bigger role in picking winners than anything else. I agree with you all the stats don’t add up in UConn’s favor that’s why this isn’t the play of the century for me

I still Think UConn was the right side…they gave em points in the first half that ended up being the difference…while I have a pretty good track record in bowl games most years they can still be a bit random especially in these smaller bowls. Parts of this game were hard to watch. Hoping for better quality football in the next few weeks. Both of these teams didn’t really look like they wanted to be there…in that regard I was wrong and deserved to lose. I was wagering on the fact Uconn would be motivated and they really weren’t until the 3rd qtr

I still Think UConn was the right side…they gave em points in the first half that ended up being the difference…while I have a pretty good track record in bowl games most years they can still be a bit random especially in these smaller bowls. Parts of this game were hard to watch. Hoping for better quality football in the next few weeks. Both of these teams didn’t really look like they wanted to be there…in that regard I was wrong and deserved to lose. I was wagering on the fact Uconn would be motivated and they really weren’t until the 3rd qtr

Both teams were equally bad and UConn gifted 14 points. Taking the points was the right side. I feel fortunate to have covered.

Marshall interception 4th quarter in the EndZone was the difference. UCONN fumble on first offensive play immediately following a forced fumble also was a bit of a momentum/motivation killer.

If they had a prop line for under .5 I would probably throw some change on it…this game will be very difficult to score points. One of those games where it will take some freakish plays for it to go over these numbers…weather is gonna be colder than a well diggers ass out there

Back