BenchCoach April

Do you know why Twins line jumped to +125?
Haven’t looked into it…based on the timing it most likely has something to do with the lineup…I see it as a possible low scoring/close game with the Twinkie bullpen outdueling the sox

Coach BOL on the baseball.
Thanks Tim…had trouble getting the ball rolling on this season…not my first slow start in April. Usually do better on the dogs this time of year. Still many unforeseen angles to the new rules to figure out and take advantage of

Thanks Tim…had trouble getting the ball rolling on this season…not my first slow start in April. Usually do better on the dogs this time of year. Still many unforeseen angles to the new rules to figure out and take advantage of
I'm a Nats fan and I just changed my tv to Youtube so I'm not getting MASN or MASN2 anymore which takes me off watching the Nats and O's which has always been my staple. Of course, the fucking Lerners are killing us in DC by not selling the team and refusing to spend any $ and tying Rizzo's hands into a low budget rebuild so it is painful anyway. I decided a couple years ago that I didn't really want to mess with the daily grind of baseball betting anyway, and just enjoy the summer before football and basketball kick in. I'm in a NL fantasy so that keeps me somewhat interested but it's just kind of weird now that there are no more listed pitcher bets. I enjoy checking in though and seeing what you are up to. BOL Coach.

4/14

PIT +149
ATL -1 +102
CHC +148
TB -125

SERIES WINNERS
ARI +135
TB +105
LAA +105
BAL +120
ML PARLAY +116...CLE/ATL

Everything is $200

Last edited:
I was so tempted to play snakes, if this kid can get extended a little longer than last start where he went 4 innings he could carve cards up, he has the right pitches, mid-upper 90s heat and filthy slider. Sliders have been responsible for most of cardinals woes during this pathetic home stand! I don’t see how anyone betting them at these prices vs young scrappy teams? Folks need to let go of their preseason perception and realize cards be lucky to finish 3rd in central unless they massively fix their pitching, id think the bats will come around sooner or later but there no hope in site for the pitching staff. Gl

I was so tempted to play snakes, if this kid can get extended a little longer than last start where he went 4 innings he could carve cards up, he has the right pitches, mid-upper 90s heat and filthy slider. Sliders have been responsible for most of cardinals woes during this pathetic home stand! I don’t see how anyone betting them at these prices vs young scrappy teams? Folks need to let go of their preseason perception and realize cards be lucky to finish 3rd in central unless they massively fix their pitching, id think the bats will come around sooner or later but there no hope in site for the pitching staff. Gl
Preconceptions about organizations is the key to profit in April…also recognizing dumpster fires and fading them early on…I’m a big believer in playing profitable dogs after a loss, fading shit bags, and turning your focus to unders in June…if your gonna win in MLB or baseball in general you have to have no fear of losing and keep playing throughout the season regardless of early season results…you have to be completely engrossed in the game for the season…I tell young guys who follow my action in other sports all the time, if you don’t have a real roll and aren’t completely devoted to the game stay away from betting on baseball

Last edited:
Now we’re talking @BenchCoach

AAA thrown in the mix…I like it

Hoping to crush some Pacificos while joining you on some Mexican bases next…they’re just getting started!

GL my friend!

4/29

ML Parlay +1170...Notts Co/Sheff Utd/Plymouth/Ipswich/Gillingham (E2)/Atlanta Braves...(1 cent)

ML Parlay +224...Pittsburgh Pirates GM1/Edmonton Oilers/Ipswich (nickel)

These are my two play in so far for today involving baseball games...rest are soccer (England) and puck

Last edited:
AAA
Lehigh -118
Nashville -127
Buffalo +107
Syracuse +109

Mexican League
Laredo -1 -103
Durango +148
Laguna -119
Yucatan -101

Going full go into AAA and the Mexican League starting this weekend. Will start tracking on Tuesday. Will start on totals Tuesday.

4/29

ML Parlay +1170...Notts Co/Sheff Utd/Plymouth/Ipswich/Gillingham (E2)/Atlanta Braves...(1 cent)

ML Parlay +224...Pittsburgh Pirates GM1/Edmonton Oilers/Ipswich (nickel)

These are my two play in so far for today involving baseball games...rest are soccer (England) and puck
Hedging a bit on Edmonton tonight...Taking LAK to win the series at +500 for 2 cents

Back