BenchCoach ALCS/NLCS

Looking forward to hearing your NLCS picks Coach. As a Baltimore resident and Game 1 ticket holder, gotta pass on this one.

:shake:

3-1, +2.35 in this round...will have tomorrow's action up by noon 10/14...enjoy the unscheduled off day

Bal/Kc un 7 +100

this has happened a few times this postseason...public hitting the over, this line opened at 7.5 and has moved down to 7...sharp move guys

I just hit a sf live in play for +435, that's just silly...sf bullpen can be vulnerable

if I had any balls I could of got them last inning at +1100

Yeah sorry guys every time I type in Stl my iPad is autocorrecting it too sf...I shouldn't have cost anyone and money on this one...really like Kc and this under a bit more, how Kc isnt -250 is beyond me...if Kc was the lad or Nyy they would be -300 in this situation

All my numbers pointed to bal in game 4 but this Kc train just keeps on rolling, should of known better...I have some 1st pd action posted in the puck form, I haven't had time to post the last few winters but I should this season for those that can remember that far back they are pretty profitable if u are willing to grind it out

Back