BenchCoach 8/17

3 Team Parlay...+184
Pending 8/17/16 8:05pm MLB Baseball 910 Chicago Cubs -300* vs Milwaukee Brewers (J Nelson - R must Start J Lester - L must Start)
Pending 8/17/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 918 Cleveland Indians -245* vs Chicago White Sox (A Ranaudo - R must Start C Carrasco - R must Start)
Pending 8/17/16 9:05pm Mexican Baseball 1058 Leones de Yucatan -195* vs Piratas de Campeche

gonna have a 2 unit play posted before 7pm central...bout as solid a play as I have seen in the last few months...game starts at 8pm central

I hope that back porch stayed dry last nite!!

on Tor and Pir and looking seriously at KC, they are beginning to get hot 'again'
GL Coach

I'm in Shreveport till Friday...Gettin steady rain here but no flooding...heading down south this weekend to help with recovery, have a lot of friends who weren't in flood zones (no flood insurance)...they are are basically bankrupt and have nothing...its hard too fathom so many good hard workin Americans (good men and their families) have lost everything by no fault of their own.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/17/us/36-relatives-lose-homes-louisiana-flooding-irpt/

tor -1 -118
kc +100
pit +105
Phi/Lad ov 9 -110
Leones de Yucatan -1 -134 (Mexican Baseball) (2*)

3 Team Parlay...+184
Pending 8/17/16 8:05pm MLB Baseball 910 Chicago Cubs -300* vs Milwaukee Brewers (J Nelson - R must Start J Lester - L must Start)
Pending 8/17/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 918 Cleveland Indians -245* vs Chicago White Sox (A Ranaudo - R must Start C Carrasco - R must Start)
Pending 8/17/16 9:05pm Mexican Baseball 1058 Leones de Yucatan -195* vs Piratas de Campeche

Benchcoach is the all world knowing guru on baseball. Not sure how he knows anything about Mexican League Baseball enough to bet on it, nor the Little League teams.

Benchcoach is the all world knowing guru on baseball. Not sure how he knows anything about Mexican League Baseball enough to bet on it, nor the Little League teams.

Don't know about all world knowing but I have had a long run in the buisness at different levels...Only one way to understand the Mexican game, you have to have watched or played it...little league I didn't do so hot this year but I have a guy who scouts and goes to all the regional games in San Bernadino. He felt that the normally dominant west coast region was very average this year and that the best team didn't make it out of the region...really don't have any strong leans yet going into the LLWS, I do have the last leg of a pretty big parlay that should cash out on Friday when Japan puts the hammer down on the Canadiens...appreciate the kind words any how, gl today sir

Back