BenchCoach 7/29

Colorado is interesting. I see some problems but may add it

The primary negative I found on Colorado is that they don't perform very well in gm2 of a series, however neither do the Mets...Not the best ump behind the plate in this one but that isn't scaring me too much these days I saw a good bit of value with an equal if not advantage Colorado on the bump...Rockies as a team are currently playing much better over the last week+ compared to NY (4-6 Last 10)...under in this one is also worth a look

BOS is a bit obvious but I have made it no secret I am not a fan of the little feller on the mound. I just hope the Angels are forced to keep in in the rotation for a good bit

PHI has a distinct advantage on the mound today and are above .500 in gm2 of a series compared to the Braves 5-15 after a loss in gm2

OAK has Graveman on the bump today, the A's are 7-0 in his last 7 starts as opposed to the Injuns Bauer has led his team to a 3-4 record the last 7 games, CLE has lost his last 3 straight starts...this game should be closer to a pick em

CHW have a solid pitching advantage today vs. the Twins...Twins also have a terrible record vs. AL Central (9-24, 27%)

As far as the total goes I really a trailing Grind a bit here, I definitely don't disagree with the play but he has been pretty solid on his under this year

Last edited:
Back