BenchCoach 6/20

2 Team Parlay
Pending 6/20/16 7:05pm Props Baseball 6903 SFO Giants (Series 1st 3 Games) -200* vs Pittsburgh Pirates (Series 1st 3 Games) (Fixed Price)
Pending 6/20/16 8:05pm Props Baseball 6908 Chicago Cubs (3 Game Series) -260* vs St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)

+108

2 Team Parlay
Pending 6/20/16 10:10pm MLB Baseball 909 Washington Nationals Under 2½ -145* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (S Strasburg - R must Start C Kershaw - L must Start)
Pending 6/21/16 9:00pm International Soccer 204 Argentina advances -475* vs USA advances

+104

Not really. I pay more attention to your picks then anyone else in this site.
I played Washington with you vs the Padres because while I was scared of Gio on 4 the Padre pitcher was a day time disaster and I played with you vs Colorado because it was a great day of week for Miami, they were 11-4 vs lefties and had a huge bull pen edge and with 4 games coming up vs the Cubs they had to win any game they could. I only pay attention to people who can and do think. BOL

Not really. I pay more attention to your picks then anyone else in this site.
I played Washington with you vs the Padres because while I was scared of Gio on 4 the Padre pitcher was a day time disaster and I played with you vs Colorado because it was a great day of week for Miami, they were 11-4 vs lefties and had a huge bull pen edge and with 4 games coming up vs the Cubs they had to win any game they could. I only pay attention to people who can and do think. BOL

you always do have solid points and seem to always find angles on a game that I miss/don't see...Please let me know when you see something that looks off but let me know when you agree with plays, be interested to see what my record is when you agree vs. disagree:shake:

Back