BenchCoach 6/18

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
TOR -119
NYY -1.5 +115
TEX +167

Jays...8-2 their last 10 winning 4 in a row, Orioles playing more like the were expected too after the hot start...Baltimore has a strong pen but they are going through some struggles at the moment the last 7 games sporting a whip over 1.6, the pen may prove important today with the very average Gallardo on the hill (even if he does well he hasnt shown he can go deep into a game)...only wild card in this one and I gambled a bit putting it in early is the wind direction, this is always a consideration when Dickey is on the bump.

Yanks...sometimes you have to keep it simple, Yanks are 6-4 L10 winning 2 in a row and the Twins are 3-7 L10 losing 4 in a row...one team is on their way up and the other is trying to play out the next 95 games
0008.gif

Rangers...This line is a bit silly, I expect it to come down before 1st pitch if not throughout the day...The Cards are obviously a solid ball club who got off to a slow start with the better pitcher on the mound (at first glance)...One could make a solid argument that the Rangers are the best team in the AL hands down. They are highly underrated at 43-25, thats the same record as the Nats and one game ahead of the Giants in the NL while their record dominates the AL...Texas is 7-3 their L10 and winners of 4 in a row, Cards have lost 3 in a row...Many will point to the pitching discrepancy in this game but how much of a difference is there really???...I dont believe bullpens will play a factor in todays game although I wouldnt want to be behind in the last few innings against either of these teams...Carlos (stl) is a very solid young starter who has a very promising future but the Cards dont win as much as they should when he is on the bump, they are 3-5 in Carlos's last 8 starts...Cards should be favored but not by this ridiculous number

MLB 2016
June...19-7...+14.43

Last edited:
Back