Benchcoach 6/1

Where did you get Twins +179? 5Dimes reduced juice is only +166 now..

It was only 171 I posted the wrong line...I was waiting and hit it right when the reduced lines came out

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]6/1/15 7:10pm Reduced Baseball 913 Minnesota Twins +171* <small>vs</small> Boston Red Sox (M Pelfrey - R must Start C Buchholz - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

for the most part I flat bet everything 1 unit...when looking at dogs I look at starting pitchers and the last 3 weeks (21 days) how the team has performed on the road or at home...if a dog is at or above .500 during this time frame I then look at the favorite, if the fav is at or below .500 typically I then make it a play...I never take a dog against a top 20 starter, I have my own rating system to evaluate starting pitchers...I basically look for 2 average pitchers facing each other

Take Minny...they are 5-3 last 21 days as a road dog and Bos is 3-3 as a home fav...I have both Pelfrey rated 24th and buchholz rated 29th...this make it a play for me

Take ATL...they are 6-6 last 21 days as a road dog and Zona is 3-3...I have Wood ranked 39th and Bradley ranked 35th...also doesn't hurt that zona played a marathon day game on get away day in Mil

Back