BenchCoach 4/5 - 4/11

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Looks like there will be two System D total plays on Monday...I will post Sunday evening or early Monday morning...when I start posting I will be posting actual dollars rather than units or percentages...gone fishing till Sunday, gl guys

System A (2%)...BenchCoach Dog System...this system wont start until starting pitchers have 4-5 games started
System B (2%)...Dog Losing Streak System...this system starts gm 1 of the season through May 15th or so
System C (2%)...Win Streak Fade System...this system starts gm 1 of the season
System D (3-4%)...BenchCoach Totals System...this system will be slow going in the first month and kicks in with more games around May 1st...for those that follow this has been the system I have posted here at CTG over the past 6 seasons or so.
System E (2%)...RPI System

Last edited:
(D)...Cin/Pit un 7 -120 ($120 - $100)
(D)...Sd/Lad un 6 -105 ($105 - $100)

That's it for opening day...gl guys

Looking forward to the ride Coach! So for your Dog Losing System (B) does it only last until 5/15 or did I read that wrong?

waiting to see if the roof is open in Houston, if its closed no play...otherwise not seeing much today

roof closed today in Houston...was looking at the over if the roof was open...trailing Timh in the Masters today and taking the day off in baseball

Back