TX +112
BOS +120

Mexican League
Saltillo -140
Aguascaliente -1.5 +105

*$200 a unit on all action unless otherwise stated

Last edited:
7/19...

Parlay (-107)...Mexico ML (Mexican League)/KIA Tigers (KBO)

AAA
Buffalo -101
Worcester -1.5 +135
Gwinett -135

my dude is betting the mfin mexican league!
had some pretty consistent success in years past at the AAA level...I learned a good bit about the KBO during covid because it was the only league that didn't shut down. I have a rare good window of time on my hands over the next 3 weeks. Should allow me to spend a little more time on my craft. I know many folks don't like this window of the year before football but it is always one of my favorites...lots of research across the board between baseball, NCAA FB, and FIFA

had some pretty consistent success in years past at the AAA level...I learned a good bit about the KBO during covid because it was the only league that didn't shut down. I have a rare good window of time on my hands over the next 3 weeks. Should allow me to spend a little more time on my craft. I know many folks don't like this window of the year before football but it is always one of my favorites...lots of research across the board between baseball, NCAA FB, and FIFA

i played a little kbo during covid, lol. i have no doubt you finding a edge, gl buddy.

AAA...3-0...+4.35
INT...2-2...+.50
MLB...4-7...-.01

7/21

PIT +120
DET +140
CLE -115
LAA/OAK un 5 F5 -115
HOU -109
BOS/LAD ov 4.5 F5 -120
Parlay (+137)...KC/MIN
OAK -135
Parlay (-110)...Mexico (Mexican League)/CWS tt un 2.5 F5 (MLB)
Parlay (+100)...KC (MLB)/Omaha (AAA)

1-2 more coming in AAA

7/23

AAA/Mexican
Parlay +126…Sugarland/Mexico

DET +117
OAK +115
CHC -111
HOU/OAK ov 9 -103
KC -110
Parlay +290…PIT/ATL/LAD

Been super busy with the start of football in south Louisiana…sometimes I feel like I’m in a bad episode of Friday Night Lights…folks love their football down my way, makes it a fun atmosphere everyday even in summer workouts…doing my best to post, been grinding out a pretty good profit since the all star break…don’t like anything in AAA or Mexico today

Been super busy with the start of football in south Louisiana…sometimes I feel like I’m in a bad episode of Friday Night Lights…folks love their football down my way, makes it a fun atmosphere everyday even in summer workouts…doing my best to post, been grinding out a pretty good profit since the all star break…don’t like anything in AAA or Mexico today
You are a busy man this time of year, BOL Coach!

8/10

PIT/LAD un 4 F5 -115
ARI -108
ATL/COL ov 10 -110
COL +172
Parlay +250…USA/Brazil un 2.5 (women’s soccer Gold match)…SD ML…CHC ML

Back